Best of these 3 games

#1TheBPB11Posted 6/29/2013 6:48:36 PM
Zombi U, Sonic & Sega Racing or Lego City Undercover. Which one is the best? I have some birthday money to spare & I am going to get one of these.
---
Xbox Live & PSN: TheBPB11
#2manmousePosted 6/29/2013 6:51:25 PM
well i hate Zombie games, Lego games are cheesy and pretty lame, but kart racers are often fun, and i've heard good things about S&SR. so that one seems the best.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#3GodofLazinessPosted 6/29/2013 6:57:27 PM
ZombiU if you want to take advantage of the Gamepad unique usage.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/29/2013 7:05:34 PM
lego city undercover.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5Castleman2Posted 6/29/2013 7:38:50 PM
By far Lego City....and this is coming from a person who waited to buy it because I hated all of the lego games before it. However, I love this game. I have 50 hours clocked in and still haven't seen everything, and it seems like every time I play it I see something completely new.

Second would be zombie u...the game has a great atmosphere and multiple endings.

Sonic racing is way way overrated..weapons are bland, and it is common to get stuck on objects that are meant to be run over. Also, the online community is pretty most non existent, so you would buying it for the single player only
---
WiiU: Air-Wreck
#6CaptainRandom1Posted 6/29/2013 8:05:17 PM
ZombieU for a true survival horror experience. Best one since REmake.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#7IcedEarthaholicPosted 6/29/2013 8:11:03 PM
I have all three games, and love 'em all. Gotta say though, that Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is ****ing awesome! Especially LOVE the music and the tributes in the game, good God, I damn near wept when I saw the Skies of Arcadia and Panzer Dragoon tracks, and heard the music. Talk about nostalgia for two of the best games Sega ever made.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#8Mandrew257Posted 6/29/2013 8:22:59 PM
Sonic
Lego
Zombi
---
Hope you like frosting, cause here comes the CAKE! (Punch)
#9selfdeztructionPosted 7/3/2013 7:47:35 AM
ZU & SASR:T both have downloadable demos that accurately give you a feel for the gameplay.

Lego City is a tongue in cheek parody of GTA-esque games and action movies but Lego City doesn't utilize the gamepad very well.

I'm a RE and horror fan,I've played Zombi U the most out of each of these games regardless of having each of these games since their respective launches.

How much bday money do you have?Best Buy is currently having a "Buy 2 used games & get 1 free" sale.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#10AndoMikePosted 7/3/2013 7:58:29 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
Sonic
Lego
Zombi

I agree with this, but I tend to switch Lego and Sonic depending on how I feel.

Sonic Racing is an incredible kart racer. Don't listen to people that say it's boring or that it's just a Mario Kart rip-off. It definitely can stand on its own. There is a ton to accomplish and the difficulty/challenge can be pretty extreme at times making for some super intense racing. Not to mention playing 5 player local multiplayer in bonkers!!!

I tell everyone the same thing in regards to Lego City...if you have played past Lego games and enjoy them, then Lego City is a must have! It follows the same gameplay formula as previous games, but puts you in the heart of a living and breathing open-world city. Out of the 14 WiiU games I own, Sonic and Lego City are by far my most played.

And that brings us to ZombiU...man, this game has so much potential it's crazy. While it is not an amazing game by any stretch, it can be very fun and the game can suck you in. It has a very different feel compared to other zombie offerings available. The game is definitely not for everyone, so I recommend trying a demo or rental to be sure. The multiplayer can also be a blast. The mode where you place your zombie hordes on the map is an incredible experience and really had me and my friends engaged.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike