Who would buy a WiiU for ___ when Sony offers___?

#31GamespohtPosted 6/30/2013 6:39:25 PM
Baha stop feeding the troll, your not going to get past his delusional thoughts
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#32deathwave21Posted 6/30/2013 6:46:55 PM
I'm confused TC. Obviously you own the WU and are some how trying to justify the purchase of either the PS4 or XBone this fall; so why post here? You almost sound like a whiney troll. I recommend that you give your brother's IPad back to him and go to bed. Obviously it's time for your meds and night night.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#33LeetyroneusPosted 6/30/2013 6:50:09 PM
grandabx posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
A "real gamer" plays everything, regardless of what people like you think that term implies.
A "real gamer" more than likely buys every console, or at least the ones that'll give him maximum value
A "real gamer" doesn't use terms like "hardcore" or "casual", they don't care, and just play
A "real gamer".....well, you get the picture.

If your argument is that somehow a game like inFamous:SS will detract people from being able to enjoy the simplistic pleasures of something like Mario or Kirby, then I feel sorry for you, because you are incredibly jaded and simple minded.

YES! A real gamer doesn't buy a console just for the sake of it. it HAS to be worth buying. the WiiU ISN'T worth buying though(for MOST people). Dancing in the sun isn't going to help the dryness turn into the rain it desperately needs. 3rd parties are getting their taste of true next gen CONSOLES and have been wanting this since two years ago. They're not going backwards(unless you have PS3/360 unit numbers). Nintendo doesn't even have a real online server setup(+ no online functions for NONE of their 1st party games this year). They're selling a controller that does NOTHING worthwhile and STILL have not shown why it was made in the first place. People are being spoon-fed 30 year old games. If they're going to stay in 1990, well they'll be there by themselves. spring 2014 is too little too late.

Marked for trolling... I advise you all do the same to this troll
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+