I think I will sell my Wii U

#1Jx1010Posted 6/30/2013 12:50:02 AM(edited)
Nintendo is letting me down hard...
Mario Kart doesnt come out till April 2014...
Resident Evil Revelations has worst controls than other consoles...
No other big games coming out this year...

To be honest... I like the console but its really sitting there...
Just to think that my next game wont come out till next year makes me regret
Getting this... Am I wrong,
I had better hopes for this but I dont know anymore..
Talk to me...

Cmon nintendo... At least finish off microsoft, its all I ask
#2BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 12:51:12 AM
Jx1010 posted...
No other big games coming out this year...

Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 have been cancelled when I wasn't looking?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3STN79Posted 6/30/2013 12:51:39 AM
I think we don't care what you're selling. Good luck with that impatient impulsive attitude of yours.
Don't cry to us when you start missing it after the really good stuff starts coming out.
#4AstralFrostPosted 6/30/2013 1:01:11 AM
You're going to get trolled hard for daring to suggest Nintendo isn't omnipotent. I've been trying to sell my Wii U for months now and there are simply no takers. Its harder than you might think to sell the system because people just aren't that interested in it. It seems to be a system that only the most fanatical and unreasonable of fanboys are interested in and can defend.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 1:03:35 AM
AstralFrost posted...
You're going to get trolled hard for daring to suggest Nintendo isn't omnipotent. I've been trying to sell my Wii U for months now and there are simply no takers. Its harder than you might think to sell the system because people just aren't that interested in it. It seems to be a system that only the most fanatical and unreasonable of fanboys are interested in and can defend.

Poor troll, you sound like you're starving. Here, let me feed you a little.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6AhnoldDoodPosted 6/30/2013 1:04:42 AM
AstralFrost posted...

Maybe if you stop selling it for $600 you'd get a sale.
#7AstralFrostPosted 6/30/2013 1:05:51 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Been trying for $200 and I got laughed at.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 6/30/2013 1:07:52 AM
you have as much backbone as a gummibear
---
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4>>>>>>>>>>>that's it.
Eheheheheheheeh.
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 6/30/2013 1:09:10 AM
AstralFrost posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Been trying for $200 and I got laughed at.

Maybe you should actually sell it WITH the GamePAD.

You seriously convincing yourself that you got laughed at? Really?
#10leonboutasPosted 6/30/2013 1:13:06 AM
Wise choice my friend.Do youself a favour and buy a PS4 or X1.

The only game that you could play on WiiU this year is TW101.But it doesn't worth it.Pikmin 3 looks like a dissapointment.

Zelda Windwaker HD looks worse then the original+you can play it anytime you want on Dolphin emulator with much better framerate and graphics.

Super Mario 3D World?LOL just play 3D Land the games are completely the same!

The only good thing that is coming in 2014 is Smash but then again this is coming on 3DS too.

And don't forget that no third party company will bother with WiiU EVER.The system is dead already.You can't expect Nintendo releasing 5 WiiU games every-year right?Unless you want them to look like 3D-World.