Nintendo has the best line up by far

#1lastofus1999Posted 6/30/2013 4:27:56 AM
Really. Xbots showed like 10 new games af e3, I forgot about all of them. Sony has shooters, and a weird platformer and a racing game now that they messed up gt.
---
Dreamcast is everlasting dopeness, just Excellent. Monster hunter freedom unite has a great metascore.
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 6/30/2013 4:32:59 AM
Unfortunately, those systems are going to have more titles on launch day that are must-haves than the Wii U will have had up to the point when those systems get released. I like what the Wii U was showing, but that stuff isn't going to be out for a while.
---
Sig under construction.
#3lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 4:36:17 AM
Name some of these must haves
---
Dreamcast is everlasting dopeness, just Excellent. Monster hunter freedom unite has a great metascore.
#4dancing_cactuarPosted 6/30/2013 4:36:44 AM
Does this guy remind anyone else of the Shados from January and February?

Because I'm getting that parody fanboy vibe from every single one of this guy's posts.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#5shaunmePosted 6/30/2013 4:37:39 AM
Biggest game of the last 5 years

gta 5

not on my wii u
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#6dancing_cactuarPosted 6/30/2013 4:39:25 AM
shaunme posted...

gta 5

not on my wii u

Not on your PS4 or X1 either.

And you can say "but it's on PS3 and 360!" But that's not what this topic's about. It's about the next gen E3 showing. And nobody had GTAV included.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#7lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 4:41:42 AM
shaunme posted...

gta 5

not on my wii u

Old game too.
---
#8shaunmePosted 6/30/2013 4:42:07 AM
dancing_cactuar posted...
shaunme posted...

gta 5

not on my wii u

And you can say "but it's on PS3 and 360!" But that's not what this topic's about. It's about the next gen E3 showing. And nobody had GTAV included.

No gens were mentioned?
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#9lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 4:43:49 AM
shaunme posted...
shaunme posted...

gta 5

not on my wii u

No gens were mentioned?

You should have read the op. Gta is third party too. And did you really like gta 4?
---
#10dancing_cactuarPosted 6/30/2013 4:45:19 AM
shaunme posted...
shaunme posted...

gta 5

not on my wii u

No gens were mentioned?

You can sorta assume that from the topic, considering he mentions only PS4 and X1 exclusives, but whatever.
Even if this topic does include their previous consoles, however, GTAV was only touched on for less than a minute. And like it or not, this topic is still about E3.
---