would you buy a Final Fantasy 14 version of the Wii U ?

#21TheUnboundOnePosted 6/30/2013 12:24:07 PM
Okay then kids. I hope you do somehow get a FF14 RR release somehow. It should be fun to watch is board spin around in circles asking how to install the game and why it takes so long to do anything while the game is streaming that 20 GB+ to the 1 GB of usable memory constantly.
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#22lordofthenlpplePosted 6/30/2013 12:27:16 PM
Potentially a good game, but no one likes subscription fees.
---
Liu Ye the Magnificent
#23P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 6/30/2013 12:43:16 PM
Dragon Quest X
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#24darkjedilinkPosted 6/30/2013 12:49:26 PM
TheUnboundOne posted...
Okay then kids. I hope you do somehow get a FF14 RR release somehow. It should be fun to watch is board spin around in circles asking how to install the game and why it takes so long to do anything while the game is streaming that 20 GB+ to the 1 GB of usable memory constantly.

You don't know how a PC works, do you?

You also don't know that FF14 is already on PS3, do you?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#25MyPhantomilePosted 6/30/2013 1:02:15 PM
lordofthenlpple posted...

It weeds out the immature kids so I'm all for them personally. I cannot wait for ARR, the beta has blown me away.
#26darkjedilinkPosted 6/30/2013 1:06:43 PM
MyPhantomile posted...
lordofthenlpple posted...

It weeds out the immature kids so I'm all for them personally. I cannot wait for ARR, the beta has blown me away.

You just proved you've never played an MMO. Sub fees don't weed out anyone but those of us who are smart enough to not buy a box AND a sub.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#27PaladinAlikPosted 6/30/2013 1:08:54 PM
SophaerLam posted...
from what I played on the beta on the ps3 the Wii U version would be perfect!

maybe
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#28Crono19Posted 6/30/2013 1:25:59 PM
FFXIV 2.0 so far has been great. Not revolutionary but it does a great job at capturing the old final fantasy feeling. Graphics/soundtrack etc are fantastic. I haven't tested much endgame yet in the beta but I'm definately picking it up day 1. If they had a Wii U version I'd definately pick it up on top of the PC version.
---
I like cats....
#29stromvancouverPosted 6/30/2013 2:30:44 PM
I already am getting ffxiv ps3. I've played the beta and I am loving it! I might get it if it were on wiiu, for sure if it had off screen play.
#30guedesbrawlPosted 6/30/2013 2:41:41 PM
ew, final fanatasy...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6