These 3D Mario games recently.

#1coolguy_23Posted 6/30/2013 12:05:45 PM
Why do you guys accept these kinds of games recently? I mean the NSMB games are nothing but Lazy reskins of the Original NSMB, same music, same emenies, same stages. These games should not be 60 dollars,40, dollars, etc. They should be 20 or free IMO. 3D world can be a little fun game but it shouldn't the next "Galaxy". When are we getting an Adventure Mario Game?
#2wombatkiddPosted 6/30/2013 12:11:46 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Why do you guys accept these kinds of games recently? I mean the NSMB games are nothing but Lazy reskins of the Original NSMB, same music, same emenies, same stages. These games should not be 60 dollars,40, dollars, etc. They should be 20 or free IMO. 3D world can be a little fun game but it shouldn't the next "Galaxy". When are we getting an Adventure Mario Game?

Same stages huh? You're either ignorant or trolling.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#3coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:16:07 PM(edited)
wombatkidd posted...
coolguy_23 posted...

Same stages huh? You're either ignorant or trolling.

Ignorant? They are. I found minimal difference between NSMB and NSMBU. Besides HD.

The stages are pretty much the same. A grassy field, desert,snow stage.haunted mansion ,water.bullet bill,bowser castle.
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/30/2013 12:15:40 PM
You spent the majority of your OP talking about NSMB despite the title being allegedly about 3D Mario games, TC. And you said they should be given out for free, why should I read the rest?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 6/30/2013 12:16:08 PM
Complains about 3D Mario games

Lists NSMB
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#6coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:17:06 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

Lists NSMB

Because thats the only 3D mario games we even got.
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 6/30/2013 12:17:45 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
You spent the majority of your OP talking about NSMB despite the title being allegedly about 3D Mario games, TC. And you said they should be given out for free, why should I read the rest?

You may not have gotten this, and I don't know how you didn't, but when you discuss one thing in terms of another, that's relation, and by relating things, you can compare things that are similar in order to elaborate upon a point. As to answer your question, I don't think you enjoy reading given your first statement, so maybe his post isn't for you.
---
Sig under construction.
#8BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/30/2013 12:21:02 PM(edited)
coolguy_23 posted...

Lists NSMB

I... uh... what.

NovaLevossida posted...

You may not have gotten this, and I don't know how you didn't, but when you discuss one thing in terms of another, that's relation, and by relating things, you can compare things that are similar in order to elaborate upon a point. As to answer your question, I don't think you enjoy reading given your first statement, so maybe his post isn't for you.

Thanks for white knighting TC despite him clearly not meaning what you're attributing to his post. "These 3D Mario games recently" can't be applied to anything other than NSMB (further confirmed by his other post I quoted in this message) because there's been only one 3D Mario game between the Galaxy series he mentioned and 3D World.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#9coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:20:17 PM
coolguy_23 posted...

Lists NSMB

I... uh... what.

Oh my bad. 3D land which could be beaten within a few hours......

I mean 3D platforming mario games.
#10BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/30/2013 12:21:48 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
coolguy_23 posted...

Lists NSMB

I... uh... what.

Oh my bad. 3D land which could be beaten within a few hours......

I mean 3D platforming mario games.

Polygonal graphics do not a 3D game make.
---