These 3D Mario games recently.

#21AhnoldDoodPosted 6/30/2013 12:56:06 PM
Haha, cute, he can't even respond right.

By the way, Sunshine's mediocre as all hell.
#22PaladinAlikPosted 6/30/2013 12:57:12 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Why do you guys accept these kinds of games recently? I mean the NSMB games are nothing but Lazy reskins of the Original NSMB, same music, same emenies, same stages. These games should not be 60 dollars,40, dollars, etc. They should be 20 or free IMO. 3D world can be a little fun game but it shouldn't the next "Galaxy". When are we getting an Adventure Mario Game?

If you don't like them then don't play em. The fact that they are consistently selling buttloads of copies indicates your opinion is in the minority.

Me? I'm busy enjoying Luigi U and looking forward to Mario 3d World
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#23coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:58:16 PM
lastofus1999 posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
See, this is what is wrong with all the idiots that talk trash about the mario games. They don't know what they are talking about.

Or the sheep that buy any 3D mario game that came out recently, when they don't realise it's the SAME THING.

Same thing, as in they are all games? Sure. The 3d mario games actually have huge differences between them.

To be more clear. No more no-story mini Mario Games, And Let's have another "Galaxy", Sunshine, 64. game.

Super mario 3d world is the next game from the team that made galaxy. What exactly is the point you are trying to make, besides trolling and making yourself look uninformed?

I want an adventure mario game, Not a game that gives you Free powerups that makes you clear the stage automatically. And have No story.
#24coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:00:34 PM
PaladinAlik posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
Why do you guys accept these kinds of games recently? I mean the NSMB games are nothing but Lazy reskins of the Original NSMB, same music, same emenies, same stages. These games should not be 60 dollars,40, dollars, etc. They should be 20 or free IMO. 3D world can be a little fun game but it shouldn't the next "Galaxy". When are we getting an Adventure Mario Game?

If you don't like them then don't play em. The fact that they are consistently selling buttloads of copies indicates your opinion is in the minority.

Enjoy your waste of money. Luigi U is just Mario Bros. U but with a character that pretty much is invincible. So challenging.

Casual fanboys... never change...
#25coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:01:09 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Haha, cute, he can't even respond right.

By the way, Sunshine's mediocre as all hell.

You probably sucked hard at the game and couldn't even beat the first stage.
#26lastofus1999Posted 6/30/2013 1:02:33 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
PaladinAlik posted...
coolguy_23 posted...

Enjoy your waste of money. Luigi U is just Mario Bros. U but with a character that pretty much is invincible. So challenging.

Casual fanboys... never change...

You are confirming you don't know ****
---
Dreamcast is everlasting dopeness, just Excellent. Monster hunter freedom unite has a great metascore.
#27lastofus1999Posted 6/30/2013 1:04:05 PM
And what the hell is an adventure mario
---
Dreamcast is everlasting dopeness, just Excellent. Monster hunter freedom unite has a great metascore.
#28coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:04:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29wombatkiddPosted 6/30/2013 1:06:23 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Damn the PS fanboys were right about you Casual Fanboys you got a strong bark.

Luigi U is the biggest waste of time period. Should be a free game.

Right. So trolling it is. And I was hoping you were just ignorant.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#30lastofus1999Posted 6/30/2013 3:00:17 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Shows me that you

1. don't know what you are talking about
2. haven't played the games
---