Any plans for a Warioware game for WiiU ?

#1Gray Fox DiePosted 6/30/2013 12:56:09 PM
I've only been interested in Wii U since Super Smash Bros. reveal at E3 (and now I have to buy a Wii U).

Personally I find the Wii U pad to be a gimmick but if there's one game that could use it at full potential it's Warioware !

Any news about one coming in 2013-14 ?
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 6/30/2013 1:00:08 PM
game and wario.
#3Shadowbird_RHPosted 6/30/2013 1:00:24 PM
Game and Wario released earlier this month.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#4Gray Fox Die(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:03:45 PM
Oh really ? Nice !

Is it as fun and addictive as Warioware on Wii and DS with hundreds of mini-games ? I LOVED those games !!!!

Why did they changed the name ?
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 6/30/2013 1:06:30 PM
because its technically not warioware. its basically got one big minigame for every character as opposed to every character hosting a set of microgames. there is one true microgame mode though, with 18-volt as the host. personally i like that they did this, i feel the old formula was starting to get a bit stale. oh and the capsules you can earn add pretty great replay value too.
#6arvilinoPosted 6/30/2013 1:09:36 PM
Gray Fox Die posted...
Oh really ? Nice !

Is it as fun and addictive as Warioware on Wii and DS with hundreds of mini-games ? I LOVED those games !!!!

It's sort of like a cross between Warioware and the Game and Watch Gallery games except on a larger scale. Rather than just the microgames there are 16 larger minigames with 1 of them revolving around microgames.
#7The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/30/2013 1:34:02 PM
Yeah Game and Wario is not really a WarioWare game, it's more of a Game and Watch compilation game with Wario in it. One of those games are the standard Wario Ware style though, but there's only about 20 games in it in total. So you may be disappointed.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#8lgiPosted 6/30/2013 1:34:59 PM
Gray Fox Die posted...
Oh really ? Nice !

It got bad reviews. But I'm sure someone will post the one good one.
#9Gray Fox Die(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:51:40 PM
Oh... I feel less exited now...

I was trying to find a reason to buy a Wii U this year instead of waiting for Smash Bros...

Any reason to ? I know nothing about Wii U. Mario Kart looks great but it is only next year I think...
#10picanoPosted 6/30/2013 1:53:26 PM
I didn't play much of the previous WarioWare games --- except for the Wii one at a friends party. That said, I bought Game & Wario and have enjoyed it all in single any multiplayer.

The single player games are mostly pretty fun, though I think there should have been more levels for many of them. (And the game I suck at, Patchwork, has the most levels by far) The single player are pretty good if you like arcade style high score getting.

As for multiplayer...
* Disco was a bit of a dissappointment, doesn't feel well executed.
* Fruit was entertaining for 1 round, but I don't think it's something my friends will want to play again. (Kind of sucks to wait and watch --- it goes on too long for a game that only 1 person can play at a time IMO)
* Islands was pretty fun, though I think its odd that its limited to 5 players despite only using 1 controller.
* Sketch was amazing --- even though it was basically pictionary. We played 5 player rounds in a row. The random words are decently diverse... though 'amonite' through us for a loop.. haven't seen a repeat yet.

Etc:
* Miiverse Sketch is pretty fun. I can see myself doing a few sketches a day. Kinda like the one above... but online and not competing for accurate guesses / sketches.
* At $40 its decent, but it might still be overpriced a bit.