Kirby > Mario

#11Ghost-inZeShellPosted 6/30/2013 3:04:46 PM
Kirby sucks (not trolling, that's his actual power!!!)
---
What is red, blue yellow, purple, white, pink, rock, and can fly?
#12NovaLevossidaPosted 6/30/2013 3:09:32 PM
The only Kirby games that I really liked were the first one on Gameboy, Super Star, and that bizarre one that was like golf. There's just something about most of them that I don't find fun. I don't want to call it a lack of tension in the gameplay, but in some way the gameplay is just boring to me. But, given the choice between the constant NSMB games and the odd-looking Kirby title that pops up here and there, I'd go with Kirby.
---
Sig under construction.
#13PedroMontanaPosted 6/30/2013 3:28:54 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
The only Kirby games that I really liked were the first one on Gameboy, Super Star, and that bizarre one that was like golf.

I think it was called Dream Course. Never played it, but i was always curious about it.
---
No More Heroes
#141shadetail1Posted 6/30/2013 3:31:48 PM
I'm taking a break from playing Return to Dreamland right now. It's a terrific game, and has particularly awesome multiplayer.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#15iKhanicPosted 6/30/2013 3:50:56 PM
This is kind of right. Mario has become you're cookie cutter 2D Platformer. Kirby almost redefines the genre with every game. Look at last generation alone. Of the 5 (I think it's 5) new Kirby games released 3 of them had completely original styles. I wish Nintendo would do that with Mario or Donkey Kong.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#16Xenesis XenonPosted 6/30/2013 4:22:14 PM
I think the advantage Kirby always had for me is that they're always really relaxing games.

You can enjoy them no matter how you feel.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#17EasterEggHunterPosted 7/4/2013 3:54:01 PM
how is kirby dreamland better than super mario bros?
It's like an hour long game.
---
Lovin my new Vita
#18Xenesis XenonPosted 7/4/2013 4:33:11 PM
EasterEggHunter posted...
how is kirby dreamland better than super mario bros?
It's like an hour long game.

So is Super Mario Bros?
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#19BosSBaerPosted 7/4/2013 4:42:39 PM
Kirby rocks!
---
// Collector of retro video games & collector editions //
Music rocks listen to it.
#20scoobydoobydontPosted 7/4/2013 9:28:01 PM
<3 Kirby! Agree, tc, Kirby has always been better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png