Some people will never understand why nintendo out sales MS and Sony

#1AurawhispererPosted 6/30/2013 2:10:56 PM
1. Nintendo are veterans that have been around longer than sony in the video game industry

2. Family entertainment will always come first; regardless for kids, self, or party members.

3. Nintendo sells at a reasonable price

4. Rated E games sells more than T or M games; especially Nintendos top exclusives

5. Nintendo doesnt try and compete. They know their hardware is old tech, but knows the communities desire and wants.

Those are the top 5 reasons honestly. Been like this since SNES.
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 6/30/2013 2:14:35 PM
You mean "out sells", not "out sales".
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3kingbadjoPosted 6/30/2013 2:21:19 PM
I just put my hands in my pants but didn't realize how sweaty it was down there. I then smelt it and it was like salty steam :/
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 6/30/2013 2:33:24 PM
I wouldn't call the Wii U reasonably priced. It's roughly the same tech as the 360 and PS3 and is just below the new hardware of the PS4. And the Wii U doesn't even come with a hard drive. Being the least expensive of the three systems doesn't equate to being a reasonable price for what you're actually getting.
---
Sig under construction.
#5Boomerang78Posted 6/30/2013 2:35:21 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
I wouldn't call the Wii U reasonably priced. It's roughly the same tech as the 360 and PS3 and is just below the new hardware of the PS4. And the Wii U doesn't even come with a hard drive. Being the least expensive of the three systems doesn't equate to being a reasonable price for what you're actually getting.

It has a Solid-State Drive and a tablet controller; it's reasonably priced.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 6/30/2013 2:38:18 PM
Boomerang78 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

It's 8-year old tech, a tablet, and an SD card. What they're asking isn't reasonable compared to the PS4, and neither is Microsoft's pricing reasonable for that matter.
---
Sig under construction.
#7Boomerang78Posted 6/30/2013 2:52:35 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Boomerang78 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

It's 8-year old tech, a tablet, and an SD card. What they're asking isn't reasonable compared to the PS4, and neither is Microsoft's pricing reasonable for that matter.

Said 8-year old tech is still expensive and tablets are still expensive, not to mention SD cards aren't free, either. If companies are selling their product at a loss, it's reasonably priced.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#8The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/30/2013 2:54:03 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
3. Nintendo sells at a reasonable price

Huge disagreement on this one. Their E-Shop prices are still insane. 5 for a NES game, 10 for a N64 one in the virtual shop. That is insane, PSN price for PS1 games are 1-4 depending on quality and PS2 has been 3-10 again based on quality. And do I even have to bring up the Super Mario 25th Anniversary compilation that was a SNES rom (8 normally, which is already overprice up to a full 25, and didn't even use the SNES rom with World on it?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#9choco manPosted 6/30/2013 2:59:35 PM(edited)
NovaLevossida posted...

For people that don't download a lot, they will never need more memory. For people that do, it is far more cost efficient to buy the Wii U and an external hard drive. You'll end up with either the same hard drive space for less money, or more hard drive space for the same money.

And with the gamepad and free online, it's a good value. Not saying PS4 isn't a good value either, but they are different packages that offer different things.
---
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...
#10king_maddenPosted 6/30/2013 3:00:20 PM
how has it been like this since snes, but until they came out with the cheap entire family friendly wii, they were usually behind sony in sales?