Last of us, darksiders 2, bit trip runner, or trine 2, luigi bros or megaman 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Last of us, darksiders 2, bit trip runner, or trine 2, luigi bros or megaman 2?
3 years ago#21
monkeyspoon posted...
How many times berenddebeer/msunshine/ninsony12/lastofus1999/m3dworld are you going to get banned and open another account before you finally grow up and stop trolling?

This is my only account, unlike you, gamefaqraider.
mario 3d world... from the makers of the best game ever.
3 years ago#22
I'm pretty sure this topic was officially done by the second post.
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
3 years ago#23
m3dworld posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
The WiiU board would be a much better place once berenddebeer/msunshine/ninsony12/lastofus1999/m3dworld is banned for good. Just keep reporting his topics.

You are a big contributor on the other hand, right? Straight out of purgatory :) why did you stop making pathetic sales topics?

I believe that would refer to DesperateMonkey.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
3 years ago#24
Numbuh100 posted...
m3dworld posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
The WiiU board would be a much better place once berenddebeer/msunshine/ninsony12/lastofus1999/m3dworld is banned for good. Just keep reporting his topics.

You are a big contributor on the other hand, right? Straight out of purgatory :) why did you stop making pathetic sales topics?

I believe that would refer to DesperateMonkey.

No, it refers to monkeyspoons troll topics
mario 3d world... from the makers of the best game ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Last of us, darksiders 2, bit trip runner, or trine 2, luigi bros or megaman 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived