To those saying that the Wii U will succeed based on the 3DS' bounceback...

#121cavebear56Posted 7/1/2013 10:20:37 AM
Once again. A TC that doesn't post facts, doesn't know how the gaming industry works and has no rudimentary knowledge of business.

The first year before and up to 2 years after a system launch is more or less a transition period. Consider the PS3 and how terrible it has done as a perfect example. It took it 3 years to get what actually moves systems and that's games.

Not share buttons. Not blu rays. People will buy a system when it has games.

I'll go a little more slowly and use simpler words so you don't get confused TC.

Games take time to make. Crazy, I know who would've thought! Which is what happened to the PS3 and what happened to the 3DS. They got more games and thus sales increased. Until then (and for over half of its life the PS3 was one of the largest flops in gaming history).

Funny how wanting to play a bunch of games on a system makes you want to buy a system! But no TC, your failed logic says people don't buy systems because of games.

The PS4 and The Neo will suffer the same problems. Or according to your pathetic reasoning skills this is the last gen if gaming.

Factually you're in the wrong TC. Now subjectively, in your own delusions and to the less educated you may come off as correct.

Systems generally don't sell like the Wii did TC so quit your fanboyism.

Ultimately time will tell. Remember the PS3 started out terrible but it ended up as an ok system. The 3DS had a rocky start and it's doing ok now. History proves you wrong TC. Something factual, real and logical. Your opinion is illogical, uninformed and defies reason and facts.

So go look in the mirror to find out who's wrong here TC the answer might then be clear to you.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#122Megaman OmegaPosted 7/1/2013 10:27:55 AM
Gotta love the delicious troll reassurance here. Esecially the point about the 3DS doing bad in the US (lol) and the "dated visuals" (LOL).

I wasn't sure at first, but the fact that the TC could only come up with a few pathetic windmills and strawmen actally gives me confidence that the U will do the same thing that the 3DS does.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#123Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 10:28:25 AM
Heh.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#124TheWiseOne06Posted 7/1/2013 10:43:29 AM
Vyers posted...
Heh.

No comebacks for history proving your reasoning wrong yet?
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#125StarmanJuniorPosted 7/1/2013 10:43:42 AM
My bum is itchy
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#126Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 10:47:56 AM
TheWiseOne06 posted...
Vyers posted...
Heh.

Well, I think it was comeback enough to assert that the Wii U will bounce back for literally no other reason than "hey, other consoles did it, too". GameCube started off bad and went worse. But hey, don't let counter-examples that demonstrate this very company failing to do what people say they will do with the Wii U in the past.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#127TheWiseOne06Posted 7/1/2013 10:50:35 AM
Vyers posted...
TheWiseOne06 posted...
Vyers posted...
Heh.

Well, I think it was comeback enough to assert that the Wii U will bounce back for literally no other reason than "hey, other consoles did it, too". GameCube started off bad and went worse. But hey, don't let counter-examples that demonstrate this very company failing to do what people say they will do with the Wii U in the past.

So then since I'm curious, how well are the ps4 and xb1 going to do this console generation?
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#128jackorhoadsPosted 7/1/2013 10:50:37 AM
Guys...this TC can predict the future!!!!!
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#129Big_IsaacPosted 7/1/2013 10:52:58 AM
geez people, would you stay on topic for a change?
StarmanJunior's bum is itchy!
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#130Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 10:53:00 AM
TheWiseOne06 posted...
Vyers posted...
TheWiseOne06 posted...
Vyers posted...
Heh.

So then since I'm curious, how well are the ps4 and xb1 going to do this console generation?

Who knows? All I know is that the Wii U didn't launch with much, its advertisement was confusing, third parties do not want to create for it, and sales are extremely low, lower than the PS3's.
---