Monolith Soft's X needs more advertising support on Wii U

#11MelkacPosted 7/1/2013 9:32:46 AM
Xenoblade sold a lot in the US, and that one wasn't advertised at all...that, and it was a Gamestop exclusive. Now think about how much X will sell with an actual marketing campaign.

Also the game doesn't even have a name yet, take a chill pill man.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#12Banjo2553Posted 7/1/2013 10:18:36 AM
Once the first full trailer comes up and they decide on a title for the game, we'll likely see some advertisement. I hope.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#137lightsXIIIPosted 7/1/2013 11:13:13 PM
Seriously, you literally had to scramble to buy a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in the US. And that had no advertisements at ALL.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#14lordofthenlpplePosted 7/1/2013 11:15:12 PM
Advertising alone aint going to help. Make the game appealing, and I will buy a Wii U.
---
Liu Ye the Magnificent
#15Mandrew257Posted 7/1/2013 11:22:28 PM
Yup. Because I didnt even know Xenoblade existed. And by the time I found out about it, it was sold out everywhere, and people started selling it online for 100+ dollars. Needless to say, I missed out on supposedly the greatest game last gen :(
---
Do you like butter, cause here comes the TOAST! (Punch)
#16Xenesis XenonPosted 7/1/2013 11:47:19 PM
Darth Gecko posted...
An official title would help.

I'll second this.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#17ChokusetsuPosted 7/1/2013 11:57:47 PM
Jonbazookaboz posted...
It hasnt even shown its first full trailer yet. Give it time.

This.
We've seen two trailers that don't really show a lot of stabilished gameplay nor give a clear idea on what the game will be about (plot-wise)

The first had gameplay, but that was an early demonstration that didn't even have the UI they were sticking with... Heck, the new trailer shows not even the world was polished enough in the first trailer and it's super polygonal sea shores and stuff.

You never know if X isn't set for a Q4 2014 release.