If you don't go PS4+WiiU+3DS this gen, you are destroying this industry

#1-NotoriousLynxPosted 7/1/2013 5:19:36 AM
PC is welcomed as well, I guess. I never cared for it.
#2abbyhitterPosted 7/1/2013 5:26:56 AM
I'm only getting a PS4 when KH3 comes out...not a day sooner.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#3-NotoriousLynx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:29:02 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I'm only getting a PS4 when KH3 comes out...not a day sooner.

Nomura said they announced Kingdom Hearts 3 way too early. I'm guessing it won't come out until 2016 at the earliest. I'm getting a PS4 at or near launch because I just prefer to get systems then. I can't wait for the savior of JRPGs, Final Fantasy XV and Monolith's X.
#4deathwave21Posted 7/1/2013 5:29:40 AM
I will gladly take part in destroying the industry, by passing on PS4. All the decent games are coming to PS3, so really no desire to buy a PS4.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#5darkjedilinkPosted 7/1/2013 5:30:56 AM
There is nothing coming to the PS4 that I'm at all interested in that I can't get on PC or Wii U. As such, I don't see why I should buy one.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6-NotoriousLynx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:34:22 AM
darkjedilink posted...
There is nothing coming to the PS4 that I'm at all interested in that I can't get on PC or Wii U. As such, I don't see why I should buy one.

The Division, Phantom Pain, Final Fantasy XV, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3. Some of those are coming on the PS3 as well, though. Also, Sony already announced we are getting 20 first-party games in the first year, 12 of which are new IPs. I also think Knack will turn out pretty good. The demo made it look awful, but there's a lot of games that would look bad from watching gameplay alone. A lot of journalists are praising it for the most part. I also trust Cerny and the Japan Studio.
#7Tsutarja495Posted 7/1/2013 5:43:01 AM
Screw the industry, I only buy Nintendo systems. So 3DS and Wii U for me this gen, not to mention I have every Nintendo system before those as well, I have no need of a non-Nintendo system.
#8darkjedilinkPosted 7/1/2013 5:43:16 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
darkjedilink posted...

The Division, Phantom Pain, Final Fantasy XV, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3. Some of those are coming on the PS3 as well, though. Also, Sony already announced we are getting 20 first-party games in the first year, 12 of which are new IPs. I also think Knack will turn out pretty good. The demo made it look awful, but there's a lot of games that would look bad from watching gameplay alone. A lot of journalists are praising it for the most part. I also trust Cerny and the Japan Studio.

In that list, the only game that remotely interests me is The Division, which is also coming to PC, and possibly Wii U.

"...there's a lot of games that would look bad from watching gameplay alone." Really? Name one good game that looks bad just by looking at the gameplay (as in, the stuff that actually makes it a game).
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#9SmoshCuchPosted 7/1/2013 5:44:49 AM
Care to explain your premise, TC?
#10_Sovereign_Posted 7/1/2013 6:17:48 AM
SmoshCuch posted...
Care to explain your premise, TC?

I image he's going on the guise of not supporting the greediest of companies, the most willing to insult and demean their fans, and promoting half-assed hardware as well as a terrible, greatly over-hyped service.....i.e. the Xbox. I agree.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.