Do you think Nintendo

#1horror_spookyPosted 7/1/2013 7:22:28 AM
is going to release full games based on all the Nintendo Land attractions? I wouldn't mind them doing this, then doing a Nintendo Land 2 that has 12 more mini-games as a preview of what's next for the second wave of Wii U titles.

So here's what we have:

The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest - N/A
Metroid Blast - N/A
Pikmin Adventure - Pikmin 3
Mario Chase - Super Mario 3D World
Luigi's Ghost Mansion - N/A
Animal Crossing: Sweet Day - N/A
Takamaru's Ninja Castle - N/A
Donkey Kong's Crash Course - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Captain Falcon's Twister Race - N/A
Balloon Trip Breeze - N/A
Yoshi's Fruit Cart - Yarn Yoshi
Octopus Dance - Game & Wario

So half of the Nintendo Land attraction series have gotten full games on Wii U or announced for Wii U so far.

Also, what attractions would you like to see in a possible Nintendo Land 2?
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2splodeymissilePosted 7/1/2013 7:32:46 AM
Game and watch hasn't got much to do with Game and Wario beyond the title and dont get your hopes up for a new F-zero.
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#3trenkenPosted 7/1/2013 7:34:15 AM
I really, really hope not. I lost interest in almost all of those games within 10 minutes. Very disappointed in Nintendoland.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#4Lethal_BathTubPosted 7/1/2013 9:03:38 AM
trenken posted...
I really, really hope not. I lost interest in almost all of those games within 10 minutes. Very disappointed in Nintendoland.

Wasn't even 10 minutes for me...

I would've been happy with Wii Sports U or something >_>, at least more casuals would've been interested.
---
Too many things are troublesome.
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#5LordBowserPosted 7/1/2013 1:57:50 PM(edited)
Uh... what? What do these games you listed as examples have anything to do with eachother besides the fact Nintendo Land focused them on their franchises?

For instance, how is "Mario Chase"'s game player even remotely similar to the gameplay in "Super Mario 3D World"?

I am really confused where you are getting these connections from.

The only one that's remotely similar is Pikmin Adventure, and even that is a HUGE stretch, as the gameplay for both are very, very different.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6LordBowserPosted 7/1/2013 1:59:47 PM
Also, I'm not sure why there is a bunch of random hatred for Nintendo Land out of the blue.

I will say the single player games do not hold your interest, but Pikmin Adventure wasn't bad, Zelda Quest solo was okay, and I found Metroid Blast to be pretty fun. The part that really blows away though is the multiplayer, and those 3 games alone are worth owning Nintendo Land for.

Are you saying this from only playing the single player games, or did you try multiplayer as well?
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#7horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:22:59 PM
LordBowser posted...
Uh... what? What do these games you listed as examples have anything to do with eachother besides the fact Nintendo Land focused them on their franchises?

For instance, how is "Mario Chase"'s game player even remotely similar to the gameplay in "Super Mario 3D World"?

I am really confused where you are getting these connections from.

The only one that's remotely similar is Pikmin Adventure, and even that is a HUGE stretch, as the gameplay for both are very, very different.

Yeahhh...that's not what I mean with this topic.

I'm saying Nintendo may make games based on the franchises featured in Nintendo Land, not make larger games out of the Nintendo Land mini-games. <_<

splodeymissile posted...
Game and watch hasn't got much to do with Game and Wario beyond the title and dont get your hopes up for a new F-zero.

Have you played Game & Wario?
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com