Deathstroke DLC For Batman: Arkham Origins Is Coming To Wii U

#11iKhanicPosted 7/1/2013 7:01:23 PM
darkjedilink posted...
iKhanic posted...
darkjedilink posted...
iKhanic posted...
Who's Slade?

/notsureifserious...

In case you are, it's Deathstroke - DC's mirror of Deadpool.

It's a reference to the first episode of Teen Titans.

I loved that show. It's been forever since I saw that episode, though. Thus, it went right over my head.

Have you checked out Teen Titans GO! yet?

Nope. My roommate told me it was garbage, so I don't really want to watch it.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#12NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 7:07:58 PM
iKhanic posted...

The intro is enough reason to watch it, super catchy.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#13darkjedilinkPosted 7/1/2013 8:04:00 PM
iKhanic posted...

I'm not sure why he said it's garbage. It's freakin' hilarious!

Two words - Batman cereal.

Seriously - that's, like, a thing in the show.

Also, Robin unwittingly acts as the getaway driver for multiple robberies when trying to get his driver's license.

Seriously, you should at least give one episode a look. It really doesn't matter which. Well, maybe not Pie Bros at first - I thought it was funny, but it's weaksauce compared to the rest of them.

Two funniest episodes? Girl's Night Out and Gorilla, IMO.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#14iKhanicPosted 7/1/2013 8:10:14 PM
darkjedilink posted...
iKhanic posted...

Also, Robin unwittingly acts as the getaway driver for multiple robberies when trying to get his driver's license.

Seriously, you should at least give one episode a look. It really doesn't matter which. Well, maybe not Pie Bros at first - I thought it was funny, but it's weaksauce compared to the rest of them.

He more talked about how everyone broke character, which from the trailer, seems to be the case. One of the reason's I loved Teen Titans is because of the deeper plot episodes. I don't really want to see a show that breaks those character roles.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#15FeiBenaresPosted 7/1/2013 8:12:50 PM
Cool!!! Deathstroke was really cool anti-villain/hero.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#16MGSFAN612Posted 7/1/2013 8:16:28 PM
I can't wait to play the game if my Wii U ever gets fixed...
---
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
PSN/XBL: MGSFAN612 NNID: MGSFAN316
#17darkjedilinkPosted 7/1/2013 8:23:30 PM
iKhanic posted...
darkjedilink posted...
iKhanic posted...

He more talked about how everyone broke character, which from the trailer, seems to be the case. One of the reason's I loved Teen Titans is because of the deeper plot episodes. I don't really want to see a show that breaks those character roles.

They don't 'break character,' per se. The show is about what they do in their off-hours. There's very little in the way of crime fighting.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie