Which of these impossible 3rd party games would you want exclusive to the Wii U?

#1kreegan64Posted 7/2/2013 1:17:07 AM
Why exclusive? Because you have a Wii U, and this would just be another reason to have it. - Results (157 votes)
Option one
19.11% (30 votes)
Option two
24.2% (38 votes)
Option three
3.18% (5 votes)
Option four
29.94% (47 votes)
Option five
15.29% (24 votes)
0ption six
8.28% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Option one: 3d, hd remakes of the first two Elder Scrolls games on the Wii U, with not only updated graphics, but gameplay, music, story, etc. also uses optional tablet controls that are unique and features off-screen play.

Option two: A compilation of 3d remakes of classic SEGA games including but not limited to Alien Soldier, Vector Man, Ecco, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Virtua fighter, and Shemnue.

Option three: Sequel to the infamous Action 52, but here's the catch: All the games are actually playable without any major bugs, glitches, etc. and about 2/3 are at least half decent. There are several gems in them, but it's unclear which ones. Game is priced at $79.99 (about 47 according to online converter)

Option four: A Crash/Spyro game where the characters, gameplay, and all the other stuff are like that of the classic ones that were so widely praised and popular.

Option five: Psychonauts 2, sequel to the multi-platform 3d platformer that was highly praised, but not very popular. It was a quirky title that centered about using mental abilities to progress. The sequel is actually being planned to be done but currently has no publisher and no funding.

0ption six: Sequels/releases to one of High Voltage Software's Wii games (including cancelled ones) but being published and funded by Nintendo to ensure greater quality. The games in question are: The Conduit, Tournament of legends, The Grinder, and Animales de la Muerte. (please specify which)

All games are guaranteed to have great quality, if Metacritic scores would be an indicator, they'd all at least have an 85/100 with at least 40 reviews. All games are the standard price of $59.99 (or about 40 according to online converter) unless otherwise stated.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#2plasticman13Posted 7/2/2013 1:22:29 AM
None because none of them would sell and it would only lead to financial disasters for 3rd parties which could spell permanent doom for some of them.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#3The_Shadow_LinkPosted 7/2/2013 5:49:29 AM
As much as I like option 4. I think the games will have to be updated to modern times to still be relevant to update gameplay. Something like a Rayman Origins esque reboot would be grand for them.

But hey, Mario can get away with being outdated so maybe they can as well.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#4SegavsCapcomPosted 7/2/2013 9:36:29 AM
As much as I love Psychonauts, I love old school Sega more. So option two.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#5imameliaPosted 7/2/2013 9:37:47 AM
There are not enough words in "Option four" to express the option four-ness of my response.
#6SpookyryuPosted 7/2/2013 9:39:34 AM
I want animales de la muerte
#7usaamahlinkPosted 7/2/2013 9:40:14 AM
Option 4 is the only viable one. If the game WOULD get an 85-100 score on Metacritic, theres no question it would sell. There are too many hungry old fans, and the fact that it is exclusive is pure gold.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#8Jacob46719Posted 7/2/2013 9:40:24 AM
kreegan64 posted...
Option one: 3d, hd remakes of the first two Elder Scrolls games on the Wii U, with not only updated graphics, but gameplay, music, story, etc. also uses optional tablet controls that are unique and features off-screen play.

Just imagine Daggerfall reborn on Wii U. With that size, ___________.
---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#9fon1988Posted 7/2/2013 9:43:00 AM
Option 2.

A new Ecco game would be AMAZING.

Vectorman is my second choice.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#10ChokusetsuPosted 7/2/2013 9:47:43 AM
All options are terrible except option two.

And even so, if it's not Golden Axe 3, I don't give a crap.