Which of these impossible 3rd party games would you want exclusive to the Wii U?

#31BalancelessPosted 7/4/2013 11:45:37 AM
imamelia posted...
There are not enough words in "Option four" to express the option four-ness of my response.

I've never seen anyone else use this, but I use the original all the time.

"There aren't enough letters in the word 'no' to express the no-ness of my answer"
#32kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:52:42 PM
Bump.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#33AstralFrostPosted 7/6/2013 6:03:48 PM
plasticman13 posted...
None because none of them would sell and it would only lead to financial disasters for 3rd parties which could spell permanent doom for some of them.

---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#34Imperfect_Dark2Posted 7/6/2013 6:16:36 PM
Conduit 3 please. I know I was one of the few, but I absolutely loved Conduit 2.
---
"i've seen ps2 games that are about on par with the wii u no bs, if anything the wii u is about as powerful as the dreamcast" - Fusion916
#35kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:25:35 PM
AstralFrost posted...
plasticman13 posted...
None because none of them would sell and it would only lead to financial disasters for 3rd parties which could spell permanent doom for some of them.

SEGA compilations sell relatively well, and if DKCR NSMB are any indicators, platformers who were popular back in the day tend to give some serious copy selling potential to the series later on if it had changed.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#36kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 4:51:16 PM
I'm kinda surprised to see action 52 get three votes, though they're likely joke votes.
---
#37kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 3:43:57 AM
It's kinda disappointing to see HVS get so little from this poll.
---
#38sockesockePosted 7/10/2013 4:00:48 AM
options 2 and 4 would make me buy a wii u.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#39stekim40Posted 7/10/2013 4:07:03 AM
Option 1 is the only choice for TRUE gamers.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#40RunetheKoopaPosted 7/13/2013 4:56:10 AM
Option 4 would be a dream come true for me.
---
I am a fan of gaming, and I enjoy Nintendo games as well as games from other developers, whether it's on the PlayStation, Xbox, or a Nintendo console. - Wugeezy