Is ZombiU any good?

#21The_DOAMPosted 7/2/2013 7:44:38 AM
Who cares it's the only bundle so go ahead and buy it.

Also ZombiU belongs to the survival horror genre a dying genre that is very rare in today's modern age. As survival horrors go I'd say it's pretty good it could use some more diversity in it's enemies and melee combat is pretty bad. How it takes three to several hits to kill zombies with a bat is beyond me especially when the first hit caves in the skull.

Their supposedly making a sequel so yeah I'd recommend you get the bundle it comes with ZombiU, ZombiU Art Book, Pro Controller, and digital Nintendo Land. That's two games and the pro controller in a single bundle.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#22SychinLegacyPosted 7/2/2013 8:59:37 AM
Zombiu is a very good game but not for everyone. If you want a run and gun shooter where you play like rambo, you won't be happy with Zombiu. If you like an emphasis and stealth and survival and ammo scarcity you will enjoy it.
#23jackorhoadsPosted 7/2/2013 10:51:47 AM
I think if you play it expecting a FPS adventure then you'll hate it. If you go in wanting a slow paced, pretty scary survival horror then you'll like it. Imo its not GOTY but its a solid 8/10 game.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#24crowe_1Posted 7/2/2013 11:09:57 AM
jackorhoads posted...
I think if you play it expecting a FPS adventure then you'll hate it. If you go in wanting a slow paced, pretty scary survival horror then you'll like it. Imo its not GOTY but its a solid 8/10 game.

Couldn't agree more.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#25Immortal_MooPosted 7/2/2013 11:33:58 AM
I'll try it one day. But not at it's current price
---
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo | i7 3770k 4.4ghz | GTX 780 | 16GB Gskill | 1200w PSU | 3 HDD 1 SSD 256 | Maximus V Formula |
#26MotiJrPosted 7/2/2013 11:38:57 AM
Great game that is worth playing through. Great atmosphere, some good thought out mechanics and great use of the gamepad. The reviewers who scored this low did so because they wanted it to be another COD zombies style game which it isn't. This is more of a true survival horror where you're constantly looking around to make sure nothing creeps up on you. Slow paced and great fun.
Downsides are that it has a decent story but a stupid ending, not much replayability unless you go for the hard mode where a death means game over. Other than that I recommend it especially at the price it is now.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D