Would you want a new Metroid game if...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want a new Metroid game if...
3 years ago#1
It had a 2D prequel ala Super Metroid, only think more modern like shadow complex for 19.98 via eshop.

Than 6 months later the full game is released- completely new theme - not prime, but still FPA.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#2
Bump
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#3

yes

THE POWER IS YOURS!
3 years ago#4
No....But they could try to go the castlevania route and give it online multiplayer so there would be many many players running the 2d map at once.
Liu Ye the Magnificent
3 years ago#5
I am not really even sure what kind of game you're suggesting from the way you worded this topic.

Can you try to be more elaborate please?
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
3 years ago#6
A 2D digital title? Sure, but I feel the series needs a much grander comeback entry to correct the damage Other M caused.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
3 years ago#7
Wait, so you're saying a smaller, less ambitious title before the main entry? So it's kinda like a comic book tie-in to a big movie?
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
3 years ago#8
what i mean is, nintendo should release a digital metroid- 2d. a game that is old school, but with 1080p visuals, like Shadow Complex.
Than, using that as an advertisment/ hype machine, they shoild release a new 3d metroid, like Prime 4 six months later.
i think if they did this metroid would sell better than ever before.
PC gamer- Clevo P150EM, i7 3720QM, 680M, 16 gb DDR3, 128 MSATA, 750 HDD 7200rpm, Pollux 1612- from Mythlogic, Wii U, XboxOne-PS4 Undecided
3 years ago#9
Would rather have completely 2D Metroid Five.
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
3 years ago#10
Voelger posted...
what i mean is, nintendo should release a digital metroid- 2d. a game that is old school, but with 1080p visuals, like Shadow Complex.
Than, using that as an advertisment/ hype machine, they shoild release a new 3d metroid, like Prime 4 six months later.
i think if they did this metroid would sell better than ever before.

I still have no clue what you are saying, and I've never heard of Shadow Complex.

If you're asking if Nintendo should release a 2D side scrolling Metroid, the answer is yes, it would be a day one purchase for me, though I think I'd prefer it on a hand-held, and a Prime 4 would also likely be a day one purchase -- though I'd watch reviews first to make sure the story isn't "Other M 2".
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want a new Metroid game if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived