Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?

#21sonicsonicPosted 7/3/2013 6:36:04 AM
Nintendo need to pull their fingers out with the Zelda remakes. I understand all that crap about not wanting to change a classic too much, but still they do the bare minimum with most.

Nintendo I want to see LoZ: Hero of Time on WiiU. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask packaged together completely remade for the WiiU.

I hate this need for HD ports nowadays. Don't even get me started on how mad MGS: Legacy edition has me. Dammit Kojima you already released one HD collection on PS3 we don't need another !
#22lostinhellviewPosted 7/3/2013 6:45:48 AM
No it should NOT EVER get a remake. Even as a die-hard Zelda fan, I still think TP is pretty horrible! The lighting, the sounds, the cursed wolf, it's all bad. I cant believe it was rated so highly
#23rockyminPosted 7/3/2013 6:54:54 AM
They will probably remake it next gen if their next console or handheld system struggles after launching.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#24Yoshi_PridePosted 7/3/2013 6:58:43 AM
DreamSiamese posted...
May as well ask for a Skyward Sword remake as well

lol this
---
If homosexuality is a disease, I should call in sick to work everyday: "Hello. Can't work today, I'm still gay."
#25d_sidePosted 7/3/2013 7:01:02 AM
"Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?"

Yes, also a 3DS Remake as well.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside