Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?
3 years ago#21
Nintendo need to pull their fingers out with the Zelda remakes. I understand all that crap about not wanting to change a classic too much, but still they do the bare minimum with most.

Nintendo I want to see LoZ: Hero of Time on WiiU. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask packaged together completely remade for the WiiU.

I hate this need for HD ports nowadays. Don't even get me started on how mad MGS: Legacy edition has me. Dammit Kojima you already released one HD collection on PS3 we don't need another !
3 years ago#22
No it should NOT EVER get a remake. Even as a die-hard Zelda fan, I still think TP is pretty horrible! The lighting, the sounds, the cursed wolf, it's all bad. I cant believe it was rated so highly
3 years ago#23
They will probably remake it next gen if their next console or handheld system struggles after launching.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
3 years ago#24
DreamSiamese posted...
May as well ask for a Skyward Sword remake as well

lol this
If homosexuality is a disease, I should call in sick to work everyday: "Hello. Can't work today, I'm still gay."
3 years ago#25
"Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?"

Yes, also a 3DS Remake as well.
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should Twilight Princess get an HD remake on Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived