Can you guys lend me your time machines?

#21DarkIVloonPosted 7/3/2013 10:39:50 AM
Hardly dead..

Metroid Blast is a Metroid game within Nintendoland

Super Metroid for 30cents...

Seems like Nintendo is trying to let even the most casual of people be aware of Metroid because of Nintendoland and an amazing price deal....I'm sure the WiiU will get a genuine Metroid game within its lifespan.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#22sonic777Posted 7/3/2013 10:52:48 AM
What's Metroid?

That game with girl Mega Man?
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#23SegavsCapcomPosted 7/3/2013 10:59:39 AM
sonic777 posted...
What's Metroid?

The first Metroid was released in 1986. The first Mega Man was released in 1987.

So claiming Samus is a "girl Mega Man" is stupid. Might as well call Link a "young Gordan Freeman". I mean, neither talk, so Link must copy Gordan, right?!
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#24BuretsuPosted 7/3/2013 11:00:26 AM
Metroid is the dude with the gun arm who can't crawl.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#25sonic777Posted 7/3/2013 11:08:49 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
sonic777 posted...
What's Metroid?

The first Metroid was released in 1986. The first Mega Man was released in 1987.

So claiming Samus is a "girl Mega Man" is stupid. Might as well call Link a "young Gordan Freeman". I mean, neither talk, so Link must copy Gordan, right?!

I know who Zelda is, the green fairy, right.

I was asking about Metroid.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#26SegavsCapcomPosted 7/3/2013 11:16:26 AM
sonic777 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
sonic777 posted...
What's Metroid?

I know who Zelda is, the green fairy, right.

I was asking about Metroid.

Technically, Zelda is the Princess Link (the player character) rescues. The fairy is Navi.

Metroid is the game series that starts Samus, a female bounty hunter. She has an arm cannon, yes, but she can also roll into a morph ball and has tons of other powers based the suit she's wearing (and the game, of course).
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.