There is no excuse for the Wii U to not have good online

#1Saintman32190Posted 7/3/2013 10:18:23 AM(edited)
Comparable to PSN+ Live. With Sony(For the PS4) and Microsoft charging for online, you'd honestly think that Nintendo would be smart enough to build their online service+components comparable to live or PSN. Instead their online features are still lackluster, despite being free. If their online was similar to that of the PS3, it'd be okay but it's unfortunately not.

Hell some popular nintendo games are still not getting online play. Whats up with that?
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 7/3/2013 10:18:50 AM
wow captain obvious troll

2 topics about nothing

'' facepalm ''
---
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#3snake_5036Posted 7/3/2013 10:25:44 AM
Nintendo's online, in my experiences, has been far better than LIVE in all aspects. Haven't dealt with PSN yet.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:59...500th posts: 5
#4cavebear56Posted 7/3/2013 10:28:37 AM
No excuse for Sony and Microsoft to charge for barely functional online when PC/Steam offers a superior model for the price of...

Free.

Better sales, actual free games, much better updating and patching services among other things. So sure, Nintendo does have room to improve but the fact you don't have to pay for online is a huge plus. They really do just need to use the same concept as Steam.

When Sony and Microsoft catch up to PC then they'll have adequate online. Until then they're nothing more than taking advantage of the ignorant and the fanboys.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#5TannerCKGPosted 7/3/2013 10:29:22 AM
What exactly is making it a lackluster experience for you? Not enough advertisements when you boot it up or....?
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#6guedesbrawlPosted 7/3/2013 10:29:27 AM
Mario Kart Wii's online was good enough. for all I care, online is already fine enough for Nintendo.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7FayeLadyPosted 7/3/2013 10:31:56 AM
That depends on if you are willing to accept incompetence as an excuse.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8trenkenPosted 7/3/2013 10:32:41 AM
snake_5036 posted...
Nintendo's online, in my experiences, has been far better than LIVE in all aspects. Haven't dealt with PSN yet.

What??? Seriously.... WHAT???

No.

Seriously.... WHAT?!?!?!?!

Better than Xbox Live? What an absolute joke. Even MS haters know what you said is a total joke.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#9dancing_cactuarPosted 7/3/2013 10:35:28 AM
trenken posted...
snake_5036 posted...

What??? Seriously.... WHAT???

No.

Seriously.... WHAT?!?!?!?!

Better than Xbox Live? What an absolute joke. Even MS haters know what you said is a total joke.

Maybe he meant the XBL community is worse than the Wii U's online. Or maybe he meant the fact that you don't need to pay for the Wii U's online makes it better.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#10PigfartsPosted 7/3/2013 10:35:42 AM
TannerCKG posted...
What exactly is making it a lackluster experience for you? Not enough advertisements when you boot it up or....?

Just UI is garbage, no abilty to friends request people unless in Mii verse, not sure why nintendo made such an obvious design flaw as to not allow people to sends a friends request without both people typing in the name. Still haven;t found out how to invite friends to a game from friends list, not sure how to party chat with people either.

Maybe all that stuff is there but it sure as hell isn't obvious to find on nintendo online.

and saying "well sign into miiverse" isn't a good answer. I didn't get Wii U to play in Mii verse, I have no desire to even try it out.

Other then that the stablity of online connection is the same for all 3 which in my mind it he most important, but a function friends list would be nice.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.