There is no excuse for the Wii U to not have good online

#21googlerPosted 7/3/2013 3:25:33 PM
snake_5036 posted...
Nintendo's online, in my experiences, has been far better than LIVE in all aspects. Haven't dealt with PSN yet.

I can't help but notice you don't care to elaborate.
#22BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/3/2013 4:00:22 PM
Saintman32190 posted...
Comparable to PSN+ Live. With Sony(For the PS4) and Microsoft charging for online, you'd honestly think that Nintendo would be smart enough to build their online service+components comparable to live or PSN. Instead their online features are still lackluster, despite being free. If their online was similar to that of the PS3, it'd be okay but it's unfortunately not.

Hell some popular nintendo games are still not getting online play. Whats up with that?

He doesnt own a Wii U so id expect a misguided post such as that.
---
Greatness comes from within
#23snake_5036Posted 7/3/2013 4:31:57 PM
googler posted...
snake_5036 posted...
Nintendo's online, in my experiences, has been far better than LIVE in all aspects. Haven't dealt with PSN yet.

I can't help but notice you don't care to elaborate.

My Xbox live experiences with games such as Halo 3, RE5, and so forth has boiled down to these two scenarios:

1. The game is so horrifically laggy that nobody can play, and the session turns into a joke.
2. Somebody is purposely manipulating connections to cause lag for other players but not themselves; basically, cheating because they suck too bad to play the game fairly.

Nintendo's games, on the other hand, are MOSTLY lag free (yes, I occasionally get a scenario like the above two, but NOWHERE near as often) and I have no problems with them whatsoever.

I don't need to elaborate with my experiences in the first place. I'm not here to defend Nintendo's good or bad online. I am simply saying that in my experience, I can't tell the big difference between LIVE and Nintendo that everybody likes to point out. I'm not seeing it at all.

I don't care about the shops at all since they're both simple and you can find anything using the search function.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:59...500th posts: 5