Begining in August, the Wii U game drought will turn into a game flood for me

#61Dux_XPosted 7/3/2013 9:39:57 PM
FilthyLittleBoi posted...
thats a flood to you? Oh man, you better stay away from ps3 and pc lol

Some people don't spend all of their money and free time on video games.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#62FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/3/2013 9:42:20 PM
Dux_X posted...

this man deserves a cookie. Which kind would you like good sir?
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#63Dux_XPosted 7/3/2013 9:47:04 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Dux_X posted...

this man deserves a cookie. Which kind would you like good sir?

Haha

just letting these "hardcore" gamers have some insight on real life.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#64TiamatKillerPosted 7/3/2013 10:35:48 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Yeah, a flood of crap. There's like, two games on that entire list that interest me. I'm a lot more interested in what the Wii U is offering.

what games are crap and why? please dont be biased because you dont want to acknowledge that sony has an actual flood of games this holiday season.

Well for one thing nearly all the games on your list are uninspired multiplats (Dynasty Warriors, Payday, Saints Row, XCOM, Slintercell, Lost Planet, Diablo, Grand Theft Auto, Skylanders, AssCreed, Battlefield). If Sony has a killer lineup, then so does Microsoft. Works both ways.

Some multiplats are already on the Wii U (Rayman, Batman). That's the platform I'm getting them on.

Many of the exclusives look unimpressive (MGS Legacy Collection, Dragon Crown, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Disgaea). The only real exclusive I'm looking forward to is Puppeteer. The only multiplat that looks that appealing is Killer is Dead.

The flood is really unimpressive. The Wii U lineup is much more appealing to me.

The Wii U lineup being what you like doesn't invalidate the fact that you asked him for a 'flood' of games for the PS3. He delivered. You backtracked.

Don't try and make it any less than what it is. You can't add in new rules later. Saints Row, XCOM, Diablo (after the initial debacle), GTA, Ass Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Beyond, and Battlefield are all massively popular games that were/are very well-received (with the case of Beyond being very well-anticipated).

Go take your vitriol to another board, before everybody thinks those here are idiots.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#65ElectricMolePosted 7/3/2013 10:57:51 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot GTAV in September.

Man my wallet is getting a lot of exercise for the rest of the year. The first half was kinda dead as far as game releases went for me.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#66TheDoorMousePosted 7/4/2013 1:00:47 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Oh yeah. I forgot GTAV in September.

Man my wallet is getting a lot of exercise for the rest of the year.

It's even worse on me cuz I'm importing a bunch of titles too! haha.
---
I hate when people spam block.