So Nintendo censors Tharja, however...

#1Second_HokagePosted 7/3/2013 8:40:45 PM
This made it before?

http://zeldawiki.org/Telma

How was tharja any worse?
#2BigReedPosted 7/3/2013 8:41:43 PM
Tharja...is often seen in poses that leave little to the imagination.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#3thundercat2600Posted 7/3/2013 8:45:54 PM
Nintendo likes to expose kids to sexual imagery.
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 9,200
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/3/2013 8:48:08 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

it has more to do with the Japanese culture than Nintendo exposing kids to sexual imagery its why america gets censored pics.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5thundercat2600Posted 7/3/2013 8:49:14 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

it has more to do with the Japanese culture than Nintendo exposing kids to sexual imagery its why america gets censored pics.

AH yes Japanese Culture, where panty shots of pubescent girls are totally acceptable and not creepy at all.
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 9,200
#6BuretsuPosted 7/3/2013 8:51:23 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

Blame America for thinking it's okay to show violence, blood and gore to children, but acknowledging that they came out of mommy's v***** is horribly taboo.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/3/2013 8:52:08 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

AH yes Japanese Culture, where panty shots of pubescent girls are totally acceptable and not creepy at all.

gotta love japan and there craziness lol.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#8Tsutarja495Posted 7/3/2013 8:52:51 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Hence I prefer anime over American stuff. Just got done watching Yumeria. Garbage show in just about every way, but it had plenty of fanservice with underaged characters. Thanks Project X Zone, I wouldn't have known about it without Neneko being included.
#9gameG3ni3Posted 7/3/2013 8:57:25 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

I hope this isn't sarcasm...if it is, you no jack about Japan. They have vending machines like we do here, except instead of Pepsi or Coke...you can buy used women's panties. I can't make this stuff up.
---
NNID: Xenteros
#107lightsXIIIPosted 7/3/2013 8:58:54 PM
Telma looks like the Zelda version of a black woman. Don't deny it.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4