So Nintendo censors Tharja, however...

#21SuperChuuniBrosPosted 7/4/2013 12:30:52 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Nintendo likes to expose kids to sexual imagery.

it has more to do with the Japanese culture than Nintendo exposing kids to sexual imagery its why america gets censored pics.

AH yes Japanese Culture, where panty shots of pubescent girls are totally acceptable and not creepy at all.

Hence I prefer anime over American stuff. Just got done watching Yumeria. Garbage show in just about every way, but it had plenty of fanservice with underaged characters. Thanks Project X Zone, I wouldn't have known about it without Neneko being included.

95% of anime like yumeria (harem anime) are terrible.
---
Heavens to Murgatroyd! Xbox One is terrible, anti-consumer even.....Still hate Chuunibyou and moe without ecchi.
#22SuperChuuniBrosPosted 7/4/2013 12:33:34 PM(edited)
thundercat2600 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

it has more to do with the Japanese culture than Nintendo exposing kids to sexual imagery its why america gets censored pics.

AH yes Japanese Culture, where panty shots of pubescent girls are totally acceptable and not creepy at all.

And I love it!...except in stuff like GiTS or Mushishi.
---
Heavens to Murgatroyd! Xbox One is terrible, anti-consumer even.....Still hate Chuunibyou and moe without ecchi.
#23ChokusetsuPosted 7/4/2013 12:33:57 PM
Yeah, panty shots. Just terrible and creepy.

Now keep giving me more dosage of buff badly-shaved jarhead sweaty men carrying big guns to shoot zombies and spill blood all around.
#24blazingsonicPosted 7/4/2013 12:45:31 PM
Chokusetsu posted...

Now keep giving me more dosage of buff badly-shaved jarhead sweaty men carrying big guns to shoot zombies and spill blood all around.

._. This is why I use female characters in games where you can make your own character.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#25R_HunterPosted 7/4/2013 12:51:35 PM
poo111111111111 posted...
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-000673&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DTharja%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#26ElectricMolePosted 7/4/2013 12:54:51 PM
poo111111111111 posted...
Tharja wasn't censored in Europe either. Only in America.

What. You gotta be kidding...

Nintendo america really wants to be hated, thanks Reggie.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#27ChokusetsuPosted 7/4/2013 12:55:26 PM
blazingsonic posted...
Chokusetsu posted...

._. This is why I use female characters in games where you can make your own character.

Said female characters are 90% of the time with clothing that makes no sense except to be tight and revealing.

But panties are evil.
#28blazingsonicPosted 7/4/2013 1:34:50 PM
Chokusetsu posted...
blazingsonic posted...
Chokusetsu posted...

Said female characters are 90% of the time with clothing that makes no sense except to be tight and revealing.

But panties are evil.

And a guy running around in a loin cloth and oversized swords isn't just has bad?

It's okay for a guy to be half naked in battle but if a girl does it then it's suddenly sexual. What is with people these days?
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#29EndgamePosted 7/4/2013 1:53:58 PM
they should have censored Tharja's face instead

because it's hideous

seriously, how the **** does a character get so popular by being a "sex appeal character" by being ugly?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#30SigmaHacielPosted 7/4/2013 1:55:20 PM
Buretsu posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Blame America for thinking it's okay to show violence, blood and gore to children, but acknowledging that they came out of mommy's v***** is horribly taboo.

lmao indeed.

Somebody's ****ING! OH GOD! CALL SWAT!!
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.