nintendo needs more shooters if they don't wanna go bankrupt.

#1tonythe-s-ponyPosted 7/4/2013 2:48:53 AM
Let's be serious here, what are the best games? COD and last of us.
---
I love sony
#2paulr1986Posted 7/4/2013 2:51:25 AM
agreed.
#3jbhensPosted 7/4/2013 2:51:28 AM
Nintendo has enough money in the bank to last them until 2050 even if they happen to lose money every year until then.....sorry
#4AstralFrostPosted 7/4/2013 2:52:15 AM
jbhens posted...
Nintendo has enough money in the bank to last them until 2050 even if they happen to lose money every year until then.....sorry

What if they lost all the money in their bank this year? How long would they last if that happened?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5jbhensPosted 7/4/2013 2:53:58 AM
AstralFrost posted...
jbhens posted...

What if they lost all the money in their bank this year? How long would they last if that happened?

Lol. This board and it's users amuse me. They can thrive off the handheld market even if the Wii U was the next Virtua Boy...but keep it up.
#6super_taco_ftwPosted 7/4/2013 2:56:42 AM
*Looks at Nintendo's most successful consoles*

Wow! Look at all the shooters they needed so they wouldn't go bankrupt on the DS! Great games like Metroid Prime Hunters, and... Oh.

But no matter! Because the amazing Wii shooters were what really kept Nintendo afloat, like Metroid Prime 3, and... Link's Crossbow Training...
---
By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#7tonythe-s-pony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:06:47 AM
super_taco_ftw posted...
*Looks at Nintendo's most successful consoles*

Wow! Look at all the shooters they needed so they wouldn't go bankrupt on the DS! Great games like Metroid Prime Hunters, and... Oh.

But no matter! Because the amazing Wii shooters were what really kept Nintendo afloat, like Metroid Prime 3, and... Link's Crossbow Training...

successful?

yeah right
---
I love sony
#8PenetratemePosted 7/4/2013 3:09:08 AM
Ummm ok, most successful VG company in about 400 years needs to listen to any of your advice?
#9StarBladeEdgePosted 7/4/2013 3:12:30 AM(edited)
last of us ....shooter.....

sony fan's don't even know about their own games.... '' facepalm''

even i know this mediocre game isn't a shooter like cod
---
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#10Mobius1RisingPosted 7/4/2013 3:17:51 AM
The wiiu doesn't need to turn into the 360 or ps3.mario,& the rest dk link are some of the best games for wiiu.i dislike cod so i hope nintendo alows no more than 1 or 2.
---
Just a gamer,& an Ace combat fan.i also love the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.