About Club Nintendo's platinum/gold rewards?

#1gohoanqPosted 7/4/2013 8:27:02 AM
Does it usually take them days to tell us what we're getting..? I mean.. have they not decided on it or something? Do they just want to annoy us? What is the point of this waiting? This is my first time being an active user of CN so I'm very impatient sorry lol Just looking for an answer as to why we have to wait so long to get told "you're getting this and have to wait" lol
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9
#2GDoobahPosted 7/4/2013 8:51:44 AM
Does it usually take them days to tell us what we're getting..?

yes.

This is my first time being an active user of CN so I'm very impatient

Well you better learn to be patient because after they tell you the platinum/gold prize you need to wait until November/early December to get it.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#3tizzywilkillyouPosted 7/8/2013 5:41:44 AM
GDoobah posted...
Well you better learn to be patient because after they tell you the platinum/gold prize you need to wait until November/early December to get it.

I thought last year for the game download rewards at least you could get it right away. Could be wrong.
#4mhayes86Posted 7/8/2013 5:56:46 AM
It depends. I wasn't using Club Nintendo in 2009, so I'm not sure about that year, but the Platinum/Gold rewards were available on July 1st in 2010 and 2011. Last year, they weren't available until July 7.
#5phalnxPosted 7/8/2013 12:07:30 PM
GDoobah posted...
This is my first time being an active user of CN so I'm very impatient

Woah really? Pretty long wait