As a Nintendo fan I do not want them to succeed in this state

#1Tech_SupportPosted 7/5/2013 5:23:22 AM
I remember when I was 6 years old and playing super mario brothers on the snes was the greatest thing ever. Nintendo consoles were built to last; powerful systems, great assortment of games.

Now with the Wii U I can't believe Nintendo fans actually want this to do well; we gamers are not consumer guinea pigs who you just experiment on and see what sticks.

I could not believe that Nintendo thought that since the Wii did well that they could get away with releasing sub par games for a second generation.

I believe Nintendo owes the gaming community a written apology and a promise to actually make a game system that shows new games instead of just a new control scheme.
---
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 7/5/2013 5:24:39 AM
but...but the great apis ???
---
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#3TrueBlue91Posted 7/5/2013 5:25:25 AM
ANGRY FANBOYS INCOMING

RUN
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#4iKhanicPosted 7/5/2013 5:25:39 AM
Sub-par games? What are you talking about. The Wii had great 1st party titles and was the first big innovation in gaming since 3D. I don't have a Wii U yet, but the games coming out within the next year look amazing.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#5LordBowserPosted 7/5/2013 5:30:01 AM
Um.. what? Wii U is great. If it weren't for its innovation and first party exclusives, I wouldn't even own a console at all anymore. Nintendo is doing great, and made a great decision by doing this. I've never even considered that they were 'treating us like guinea pigs'. They are releasing what we (and third party developers, to an extent) have asked for and what they know is creative and can work well.

As a Nintendo fan, I know they will succeed in this state and that they have made a great decision. If you won't want them to succeed over petty spiteful issues, then you can't really consider yourself a Nintendo fan anymore. Not that that's a bad thing, at least according to the trolls of these boards, but I can't see how a 'fan' can want a company to fail and still consider them a fan of said company.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6MercurysMessagePosted 7/5/2013 5:33:11 AM
Are you talking about the gamepad? Because Sony did that first with the psp.. So you could call them the ones who were testing on us first lol. I don't think it's bad, a lot of people like it.
---
Regards,
Dolan
#7tonythe-s-ponyPosted 7/5/2013 5:35:08 AM
As a pony I do not want them to succeed either.
---
I love sony - last of us rules!
#8tonythe-s-ponyPosted 7/5/2013 5:35:47 AM
MercurysMessage posted...
Are you talking about the gamepad? Because Sony did that first with the psp.. So you could call them the ones who were testing on us first lol. I don't think it's bad, a lot of people like it.

What did the psp do?
---
I love sony - last of us rules!
#9MercurysMessagePosted 7/5/2013 5:37:45 AM
tonythe-s-pony posted...
Hey guys I'm thelastofus1999/all of the other alts I have created.

---
Regards,
Dolan
#10MercurysMessagePosted 7/5/2013 5:38:32 AM
tonythe-s-pony posted...
MercurysMessage posted...

What did the psp do?

Remote play durr
---
Regards,
Dolan