Screw the Sony fans! What Nintendo wants! Nintendo must have! SMTxFE will come!

#1Numbuh100Posted 7/5/2013 6:56:57 AM
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-co-ltd-buy-atlus-co-ltd

Sign it!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#2tonythe-s-ponyPosted 7/5/2013 7:02:46 AM
That game would be good if it was on ps3/4 and nintendo wasn't involved.
---
I love sony - last of us rules!
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:03:37 AM
tonythe-s-pony posted...
That game would be good if it was on ps3/4 and nintendo wasn't involved.

Too bad Nintendo owns the franchise.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#4MercurysMessagePosted 7/5/2013 7:04:41 AM
Numbuh100 posted...

Sign it!

Way to be a fanboy. Also don't reply to Tony the Tiger, he's just thelastofus1999 and all those other dumb accounts he's made.
---
Regards,
Dolan
#5Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:09:16 AM
MercurysMessage posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Sign it!

Way to be a fanboy. Also don't reply to Tony the Tiger, he's just thelastofus1999 and all those other dumb accounts he's made.

I know. Also, I'm not a fanboy because I have a PS3 as well and I love Last of Us so far as I play it. BUT I AM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LET SONY HAVE ATLUS BECAUSE I WANT THAT SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI AND FIRE EMBLEM CROSSOVER TO PROCEED! :D
---
#6KenauePosted 7/5/2013 7:11:09 AM
**** that. A third party purchasing Atlus would be the best thing for everyone, and you can't dispute that.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#7Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:13:55 AM
bump

This has to happen!
---
#8Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:17:01 AM
Kenaue posted...
**** that. A third party purchasing Atlus would be the best thing for everyone, and you can't dispute that.

Nope. Not f***ing EA or some piece of s*** 3rd party company who doesn't develop for Nintendo.
---
#9MercurysMessagePosted 7/5/2013 7:19:52 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Nope. Not f***ing EA or some piece of s*** 3rd party company who doesn't develop for Nintendo.

Ubisoft, there good to everybody right?

Also I never said anything about the last of us or anything, I was just referencing your topic title lmao
---
Regards,
Dolan
#10KenauePosted 7/5/2013 7:22:27 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
Kenaue posted...

NIS would be a great choice, as would be Namco or Square.EA probably wouldn't even consider Atlus because their games don't sell enough for them. A first party buyout would be JUST as bad as an EA buyout.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH