You're Now in Charge of Nintendo.

#1Mandrew257Posted 7/5/2013 12:34:36 PM
What would you do? What changes would you make?
---
Do you like butter, cause here comes the TOAST! (Punch)
#2KR_ReaperPosted 7/5/2013 12:35:39 PM
Improve marketing for Wii U, to begin with.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3007-8077-1785
PSN ID: WarriorAngel89 - NNID: emeralddynasty
#3KingTurtPosted 7/5/2013 12:35:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4METALINGUS5150Posted 7/5/2013 12:36:47 PM
No region lock
#5BodyisreggiePosted 7/5/2013 12:43:03 PM
No more Mario games until 2015 (and it would have to be something radically different from what we've already seen), make zelda games more badass, create a new ip ever year, get more wii u ads on tv (maybe pay celebrities to be in the commercials). I'd also bring back f-zero and starfox (reboot). So when do I get the job? :D
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 7/5/2013 12:45:50 PM(edited)
Immediately begin planning to at least bring classic Nintendo games to certain non-Nintendo handheld and mobile devices. I would also begin to seriously consider going fully third-party, and research whether it would make more sense to align with one of the other console makers, or focus on bringing games to as many platforms as possible. I don't see any reason for Nintendo to remain in the console business any longer. All of their own reasons for continuing to build hardware, particularly home consoles, come off as completely senseless to me.

Oh, and I would also allow a handful of my most promising young game designers to go out and make the exact types of games that they want to make, without any creative limitations or trying to fit their games into some old formula or Nintendo aesthetic.

---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#7RySenkari(Moderator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:47:11 PM
Remove all region locks, drop Wii U Deluxe price to $249 and drop Basic entirely, introduce $299 Wii U Deluxe Plus model with 128GB of storage, new Metroid Wii U game, new Kid Icarus Wii U game, introduce SNES, GBA, and N64 to 3DS Virtual Console and have a lot more Virtual Console games on both 3DS and Wii U, Mother trilogy for 3DS, pay companies to consider translating some of their old SNES games that never made it over for Virtual Console release (Seiken Densetsu 3, etc.), new Star Fox 64-esque Wii U game, ask Square to do Chrono 3 for Wii U
---
Kid: She wrote a bad word!
Jade: I write what I feel.
#8AndyliiniPosted 7/5/2013 12:52:52 PM
Too much pressure!

*explodes*
#9FayeLadyPosted 7/5/2013 1:04:25 PM
Take the company private. If I make a mistake, I do it with my own money.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#10lt519Posted 7/5/2013 1:24:39 PM
Kick up the marketing and use the bottomless coffers of money to buy exclusivity rights to a few games and/or buy some failing companies with cult followings (hello Atlus). Why not just spend a few hundred million buying some exclusivity rights to big name games. It'd cost a lot but imagine what the boost to the user base would be if they bought KH3, third parties would be flocking to the system to sell to that crowd.
---
Playing: Dust Elysian Tail, The Walking Dead, Rogue Legacy, NSLU, Luigi's mansion, FE: Awakening
Own: Gaming PC, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS