Is there a reason you don't have Need For Speed: Most Wanted U?

#31Tsutarja495Posted 7/5/2013 8:46:13 PM
I'm not interested in a racing game without Mario. Same goes for the sports genre.

Sonic Racing Transformed is the exception for me. It has Vyse in it, so it was an instant buy for me. It has the whole massive crossover thing going for it like Smash Bros, just for Sega instead.
#32PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:57:03 PM
random_man9119 posted...
PsienceWins posted...
random_man9119 posted...
Although I think a lot of the realistic racing games look both cool and well made... They're not my cup of tea... But I see the appeal...

Unless one of my family members buys it for themselves... It more than likely will not be in my collection...

But it's not a realistic racer. It's Mario Kart if Mario drove an Audi.

Hmmm... You got my attention... Is there anyway you could elaborate on this? Maybe I'm missing out on something is genuinely enjoy...

It's just something you have to experience. Give it a rental. You will not be disappointed.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#33random_man9119Posted 7/5/2013 9:09:29 PM
PsienceWins posted...
random_man9119 posted...
PsienceWins posted...
random_man9119 posted...
Although I think a lot of the realistic racing games look both cool and well made... They're not my cup of tea... But I see the appeal...

Unless one of my family members buys it for themselves... It more than likely will not be in my collection...

But it's not a realistic racer. It's Mario Kart if Mario drove an Audi.

Hmmm... You got my attention... Is there anyway you could elaborate on this? Maybe I'm missing out on something is genuinely enjoy...

It's just something you have to experience. Give it a rental. You will not be disappointed.

I'll give it shot... At some point... I have more games higher up on my list of games to play/buy... But thanks for the heads up about this game...
---
PSN: Des-Nos | 3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities
#34DBPanterAPosted 7/6/2013 12:21:27 AM
One thing not mentioned up to this point:

It is currently the best game on the Wii U in regards to visuals. It is awesome.

I bought it Day 1 because EA put it up for sale the day it was released (March 19 North America) as part of their player appreciation week. It was $30 then. I have 100% the game and it was a ton of fun, but highly recommend not driving for 15-20 minutes after playing this game, you will be sorely disappointed in your own automobile.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#35darkjedilinkPosted 7/6/2013 3:49:31 AM
It's $60 for a game that's been out forever, with all DLC kept away from it.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36DeathSoul2000Posted 7/6/2013 3:52:06 AM
bought it for vita, told it was like BO paradise 2, this was a lie so i sold it.
#37New LinkPosted 7/6/2013 3:53:46 AM
No, there's no reason, I have it.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#38AstralFrostPosted 7/6/2013 4:12:57 AM
Yes, I have it on a better console.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#39SychinLegacyPosted 7/6/2013 5:28:02 AM
I was going to buy this game but than ea started their tantrum so I decided not to support them anymore. I have considered buying it used however but never got around to it.
#40P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/6/2013 5:29:32 AM
Bought it at launch (with Monster Hunter)

I support Criterion.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"