PS Vita is now crushing Wii U. Conveniently, no mention of 3DS. (Link inside)

#1THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 7/5/2013 8:32:57 PM
People love comparing handheld consoles with mainstay consoles. Specifically PS Vita and Wii U, whenever they are compared there is never any mention of 3DS which is slaughtering PS Vita. Compare PS Vita to 3DS and compare PS4 to Wii U. Those are accurate comparisons.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/ps-vita-now-crushing-nintendo-wii-u-210519219.html
#2MilesTeg420Posted 7/5/2013 8:35:26 PM
You should have titled the topic "3DS Curb Stomping Wii U"
#3BuretsuPosted 7/5/2013 8:36:37 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
You should have titled the topic "3DS Curb Stomping Wii U"

"3DS Curb Stomping Everything"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4hyjinx17Posted 7/5/2013 8:36:38 PM
Because people only like to make comparisons when they're thing is winning.
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
#5spealfan444Posted 7/5/2013 8:38:08 PM
Because the media likes to ignore the 3DS after all their predictions of it failing ended up being completely wrong.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#6Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 8:39:36 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
People love comparing handheld consoles with mainstay consoles. Specifically PS Vita and Wii U, whenever they are compared there is never any mention of 3DS which is slaughtering PS Vita. Compare PS Vita to 3DS and compare PS4 to Wii U. Those are accurate comparisons.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/ps-vita-now-crushing-nintendo-wii-u-210519219.html

*Sigh*

You obviously did not read the article. It is mentioned the 3DS is selling more than the Vita and how the handheld market has an amazing 74% of market share, obviously dominated by Nintendo's handheld.

Topic fail.
#7THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:43:53 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

*Sigh*

You obviously did not read the article. It is mentioned the 3DS is selling more than the Vita and how the handheld market has an amazing 74% of market share, obviously dominated by Nintendo's handheld.

Topic fail.

You obviously didn't catch my subliminal message in my OP. Read again.
#8hyjinx17Posted 7/5/2013 8:44:00 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

*Sigh*

Topic fail.

His post wasn't saying that the article was ignoring the 3DS, but the vita trolls who are saying the Vita is outselling the Wii U, but don't mention the 3DS.

response fail
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
#9AstralFrostPosted 7/5/2013 8:46:44 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Compare PS Vita to 3DS and compare PS4 to Wii U. Those are accurate comparisons.

Challenge accepted.

Wii U has sold 3.45 million units
PS4 has sold 0 units
Wii U has 100% market share

Vita has sold 5.3 million units
3DS has sold 32.1 million units
Vita has 14% market share

The Vita has only 14% of the market share that the Wii U does, so to make an accurate comparison between the two we need to take 14% of the Wii U's units sold which would be 0.483 million units. For simplicity's sake we'll round it up to 0.5 million units.

0.5 million units for Wii U compared with 5.3 million units for Vita at the same market share percentage means that the Vita is selling more than ten times as well as the Wii U.

Glad I could clear this up for you.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#10Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 8:47:06 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Dr_Facer posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

*Sigh*

Topic fail.

His post wasn't saying that the article was ignoring the 3DS, but the vita trolls who are saying the Vita is outselling the Wii U, but don't mention the 3DS.

response fail

His post was aiming at causing butthurt over the nintendo fanboys by omitting information available in the article, which is not nice towards them. But if this is how you treat each other...

My condolences.

And my point still stands, the OP was poorly structured and aimed at creating butthurt.