Wait, so uh... How is the Wii U selling?

#1MarioMan847Posted 7/5/2013 9:47:05 PM
Have we gotten any new sales charts within the March-July time frame?
---
Video games are awesome.
#2Bryant187Posted 7/5/2013 9:49:34 PM
Idk, but I bought one yesterday and still haven't been able to play it. Wife has been addicted to nintendoland. lol
---
| Steam - SairentoKage | PSN - SairentoKage |
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#3Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 9:49:57 PM
MarioMan847 posted...

According an article someone put in another thread, this is what Famitsu had to say about the sales of the U in Japan:

"In the latest weekly tracking data, Wii U sales clocked in at 5,800 in Japan. This is barely 5% of Japanís total console sales"

It's still not selling much.
#4spealfan444Posted 7/5/2013 9:51:40 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
MarioMan847 posted...

According an article someone put in another thread, this is what Famitsu had to say about the sales of the U in Japan:

"In the latest weekly tracking data, Wii U sales clocked in at 5,800 in Japan. This is barely 5% of Japanís total console sales"

What do you mean? It's the best selling console of all time!
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#5BuretsuPosted 7/5/2013 9:53:28 PM
It got a slight bump this last week to 7k for the week. Which is pretty bad, only outselling the PSP, Wii and 360.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 9:54:29 PM
spealfan444 posted...
Dr_Facer posted...
MarioMan847 posted...

What do you mean? It's the best selling console of all time!

I'll wait for Buretsu to confirm this by adding a few zeros to the quantity mentioned in the article.
#7Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 9:55:44 PM
Buretsu posted...
It got a slight bump this last week to 7k for the week. Which is pretty bad, only outselling the PSP, Wii and 360.

See? He already did just what I mentioned in my previous post. If anything he's quite reliable on stuff like this.
#8BuretsuPosted 7/5/2013 10:00:20 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
Buretsu posted...

See? He already did just what I mentioned in my previous post. If anything he's quite reliable on stuff like this.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20130703062/

Wii U 7,060

You were saying?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9Dr_FacerPosted 7/5/2013 10:02:41 PM
Buretsu posted...
Dr_Facer posted...
Buretsu posted...

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20130703062/

Wii U 7,060

You were saying?

Thanks for confirming what I already put in the previous posts.

Didn't I say you would confirm something by posting something with a higher quantity?

It's kind of easy to make you jump through the hoops, you know?
#10MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:03:11 PM
I'm talking worldwide, BTW.
---
Video games are awesome.