Enough with Mario Kart! Give us Super Smash Bros Kart!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Enough with Mario Kart! Give us Super Smash Bros Kart!!!
3 years ago#1
Give us Nintendo characters in a kart racing game and enough with just Mario oriented characters.

I want Link and other characters racing.
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
3 years ago#2
Because Link in a go-kart or Megaman in a go-kart would make a huge difference in gameplay, right?
Kerbal Space Program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E4TDYmyBq8
3 years ago#3
Killeryoshi8 posted...
Because Link in a go-kart or Megaman in a go-kart would make a huge difference in gameplay, right?

I dunno about you but I'd rather play a game where I can race as Link in a kart going around a Fire Emblem Awakening stage using Pokemon ball items as power ups.
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
3 years ago#4
no you wouldn't.
3 years ago#5
Killeryoshi8 posted...

bigger than Wiggler for sure
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#6
Both series do phenomenally. It makes no sense whatsoever to combine them, unless Nintendo wanted to do it before their last console died or something. Their "swan song/game" to their console, if you will.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
3 years ago#7
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Both series do phenomenally. It makes no sense whatsoever to combine them, unless Nintendo wanted to do it before their last console died or something. Their "swan song/game" to their console, if you will.

If Nintendo was ever going to make a Swan song game I would want it to be a Nintendo universe JRPG or a Zelda JRPG.

Action rpg or turn based with loads or Nintendo characters and stuff and levelling up and boss battles.
fanservice ftw!
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#8
I would be happy to see other Nintendo franchises in Mario Kart, heck I want them to show up in the Mario Party games as well.
I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!
3 years ago#9
gfaqster posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...

I dunno about you but I'd rather play a game where I can race as Link in a kart going around a Fire Emblem Awakening stage using Pokemon ball items as power ups.

Yep. I would be down for something similar to this. I would love a strikers game to do something like this more... But I would totally be down for something like that.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#10
Good luck not getting SEGA to sue Nintendo over a game similar to Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing...
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Enough with Mario Kart! Give us Super Smash Bros Kart!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived