Enough with Mario Kart! Give us Super Smash Bros Kart!!!

#1gfaqsterPosted 7/6/2013 1:56:16 AM
Give us Nintendo characters in a kart racing game and enough with just Mario oriented characters.

I want Link and other characters racing.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2Killeryoshi8Posted 7/6/2013 1:57:07 AM
Because Link in a go-kart or Megaman in a go-kart would make a huge difference in gameplay, right?
---
Kerbal Space Program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E4TDYmyBq8
#3gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 2:06:21 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
Because Link in a go-kart or Megaman in a go-kart would make a huge difference in gameplay, right?

I dunno about you but I'd rather play a game where I can race as Link in a kart going around a Fire Emblem Awakening stage using Pokemon ball items as power ups.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 7/6/2013 2:10:51 AM
no you wouldn't.
#5HellsingOrgPosted 7/6/2013 2:57:20 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...

bigger than Wiggler for sure
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#6a_fartn_SpartanPosted 7/6/2013 3:01:39 AM
Both series do phenomenally. It makes no sense whatsoever to combine them, unless Nintendo wanted to do it before their last console died or something. Their "swan song/game" to their console, if you will.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#7HellsingOrgPosted 7/6/2013 3:08:43 AM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Both series do phenomenally. It makes no sense whatsoever to combine them, unless Nintendo wanted to do it before their last console died or something. Their "swan song/game" to their console, if you will.

If Nintendo was ever going to make a Swan song game I would want it to be a Nintendo universe JRPG or a Zelda JRPG.

Action rpg or turn based with loads or Nintendo characters and stuff and levelling up and boss battles.
fanservice ftw!
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8NeoSamuelPosted 7/6/2013 3:41:49 AM
I would be happy to see other Nintendo franchises in Mario Kart, heck I want them to show up in the Mario Party games as well.
---
I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!
#9TalentedMPosted 7/6/2013 3:50:34 AM
gfaqster posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...

I dunno about you but I'd rather play a game where I can race as Link in a kart going around a Fire Emblem Awakening stage using Pokemon ball items as power ups.

Yep. I would be down for something similar to this. I would love a strikers game to do something like this more... But I would totally be down for something like that.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#10RollerBobPosted 7/6/2013 4:33:02 AM
Good luck not getting SEGA to sue Nintendo over a game similar to Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing...
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.