Samus is a great character!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Samus is a great character!
2 years ago#1
Should I cosplay her? ^_^
2 years ago#2
A_VerySexyBaby_ posted...
Should I cosplay her? ^_^

yeh sure. Go for it!
---
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)
2 years ago#3
I'm under the impression that I have seen TC on a social Message Board somewhere...
---
Let's Blocking: http://i.imgur.com/NONavuG.png
2 years ago#4
No.
---
"I realised that Link really is my other child. I don't inhabit the character so much as watch him from somewhere very close." ~ Eiji Aonuma
2 years ago#5
Nice username lol.
---
PSN: TheWildspark
2 years ago#6
Samus was a great character.

As for cosplay, Power Suit or Zero Suit? The former takes a massive amount of work to make, and the latter is pretty cliche at this point.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
2 years ago#7
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Samus was a great character.

As for cosplay, Power Suit or Zero Suit? The former takes a massive amount of work to make, and the latter is pretty cliche at this point.

What? I just want to cosplay Samus!
2 years ago#8
TC is here because they failed to get attention on the PS4 board.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
2 years ago#9
and, she doesn't afraid of anything :P
2 years ago#10
You need authorization from Adam before you cosplay her.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Samus is a great character!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived