Samus is a great character!

#11MwulfPosted 7/6/2013 8:51:28 AM
Samus was a great character.

As for cosplay, Power Suit or Zero Suit? The former takes a massive amount of work to make, and the latter is pretty cliche at this point.

Samus has only been an actual character in one game.
And that game was Other M.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#12cybersonic233Posted 7/6/2013 8:52:27 AM
if you get the outfit go for it
#13BuretsuPosted 7/6/2013 8:59:29 AM
Mwulf posted...

As for cosplay, Power Suit or Zero Suit? The former takes a massive amount of work to make, and the latter is pretty cliche at this point.

Samus has been an actual character in all but one game.

Fixed that for you.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#14Fang289Posted 7/6/2013 9:04:19 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...

Use Super Metroid's black bikini instead.
---
"Sega is what EAin't." ~Crazy_tank51
PSN: Nack289
#15wiiking96Posted 7/6/2013 9:13:02 AM
Mwulf posted...

Samus has only been an actual character in one game.

Samus in Metroid Fusion said...
The ship's computer has notified me of our approach to the Biologic Space Labs, or B.S.L, research station. During my surgery, the research team sent the last batch of creatures we captured there, as well as the infected pieces of my Power Suit.

After regaining consciousness, I learned that an unexplained explosion rocked the station. For some reason, this awoke a nameless fear in my heart, and now I am being sent there to investigate. My mission on the B.S.L station will be overseen by my new ship's computer.

Following the commands of this blunt, computerized CO is something I have to bear, as it was a condition of my taking the ship. For someone who dislikes taking orders, this is the second time I've found myself having to do so. It makes me recall my other CO...

That computer reminds me of a gruff Federation CO I served under named Adam Malkovich. He called me "Lady" on missions; from anyone else, it would've sounded sarcastic, but Adam made it sound dignified. Out of respect and with some irony, I named the computer after him.

As I listened to the briefing, my thoughts turned to Adam. The real Adam understood me well. He would end orders by saying, "Any objections, Lady?" He knew I wouldn't disagree. That was just his way of noting our trust. I wonder if I can trust this computer, too...

The SA-X. An enemy with my strongest abilities. But does it have reason? Probably not. It's just a killing machine. In my current state, I can't face it head-on. The SA-X is me, only heartless. I must stop it before it learns its potential and threatens the universe...

Etecoons and Dachoras. I've met these intelligent beings before. They seemed to recognize me, as well. How unusual to meet again here. In the past, they've helped me unleash abilities I didn't know I had. But where did they run to? I hope they're safe...

As soon as the Federation ships land, the X will overwhelm them and absorb the knowledge and power of their occupants. The X are just waiting for the hunt to begin, and then they'll spread across the universe. Galactic civilization will end.

The X hunger for form, knowledge, and power. They mimic these perfectly. But they cannot copy the soul. They're single-minded, instinctively seeking to increase in number. They're a plague, and the Federation underestimates their threat.

The X must not leave here. I must destroy them all before the Federation arrives. This station has a self-destruct mechanism. I must use it to destroy the X here and on the planet. I must send them to oblivion. Them, the station, and myself, if I have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFm1ei6mjo&feature=player_detailpage#t=467s
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#16wiiking96Posted 7/6/2013 9:15:32 AM
Fang289 posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...

Use Super Metroid's black bikini instead.

And then it turns out the TC was a dude all along.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!