Why not add high speed boats and planes to F-Zero?

#1EternalWolfPosted 7/6/2013 1:30:55 PM
Three different vehicle types, all fast, underwater, on water, on road, in air racing in all of the courses, all tracks and vehicles balanced out so no one vehicle has a better chance of winning. Would add a lot to the gameplay but keeps the same overall concept of the original with speed and balance.

The environments can be the same but some racers would switch vehicles. For instance Big Blue would still be Big Blue, you could take the track pretty much right out of GX but also add tracks in that level for air and water, then at certain parts in the courses they can all intertwine with each other, especially at the start/end.

Tight caverns, cliffs. glass tubes etc... would be a major focus for underwater/air racing so you cant just roam free, would be really intense at high speeds.
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 7/6/2013 1:33:15 PM
We already added anti-grav to Mario Kart.
---
Sig under construction.
#3TransdudePosted 7/6/2013 1:33:56 PM
Have you played F-Zero X, there was no need for planes with the way you still have to control your vehicle while it's in the air.

Not everything needs to be like Mario Kart or Sonic All-Stars Racing.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#4DTY3Posted 7/6/2013 1:37:06 PM
Lets not turn this into a Party Racer.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#5The_Shadow_LinkPosted 7/6/2013 1:38:12 PM
I think the next thing F-Zero is to increase the number of available racers. Why stop at 30? Why not go to 64 or beyond?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#6TransdudePosted 7/6/2013 1:41:15 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
I think the next thing F-Zero is to increase the number of available racers. Why stop at 30? Why not go to 64 or beyond?

100 racers on screen...

S*** just got real!
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
#7EternalWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 1:41:22 PM
Transdude posted...
Have you played F-Zero X, there was no need for planes with the way you still have to control your vehicle while it's in the air.

I'm not talking about vehicles that transform and those two games arent high speed. I havent played a Mario Kart or ASR game where a boat, plane and hovercar can go head to head at the same time, all with their own routes.

F-Zero needs to be more than just wipeout, but I dont think it should be a collabration game either. I dont even know what those two games have to do with F-Zero other than they are racers, why not mention Gran Turismo or Hot Pursuit?
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 7/6/2013 1:43:20 PM
EternalWolf posted...
Transdude posted...

I'm not talking about vehicles that transform and those two games arent high speed. I havent played a Mario Kart or ASR game where a boat, plane and hovercar can go head to head at the same time, all with their own routes.

So you mean Diddy Kong Racing? Just faster? Eh...
---
Sig under construction.
#9EternalWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 1:46:25 PM
DTY3 posted...

What I describe is absolutely nothing like a party racer.

People on GameFAQs have no vision, whenever they read an idea they dont evolve, enhance or adopt that idea, they automatically take a different game a say it wouldnt work as that game when it has nothing to do with that game and never was implied.

Developers of GT say lets add Karts to the game, GameFAQs says Gran Turismo 5 doesnt need to be like Mario Kart. Seriously wtf.
#10TransdudePosted 7/6/2013 1:49:58 PM
EternalWolf posted...
DTY3 posted...

What I describe is absolutely nothing like a party racer.

People on GameFAQs have no vision, whenever they read an idea they dont evolve, enhance or adopt that idea, they automatically take a different game a say it wouldnt work as that game when it has nothing to do with that game and never was implied.

Developers of GT say lets add Karts to the game, GameFAQs says Gran Turismo 5 doesnt need to be like Mario Kart. Seriously wtf.

Perhaps it's not that we lack vision, but you have a hard time trying to explain what it is that you're trying to explain.
---