If mario kart 8 and smash bros didn't have online would you still buy them?

#1Murderstorm117Posted 7/6/2013 3:04:39 PM
Im curious because so many people on this board hate online for some reason and constantly defend nintendo's laziness and cheapness when it comes to not have online in multiplayer games. They have to understand that real men like myself can't just run down the street and get people together to play online any time I want. Which is why I need online to connect with people as I am a busy man.

If they didn't I wouldn't think twice theres no way I would buy them as personally they would be useless to me without online play
---
NNID Mstorm
#2blankempathyPosted 7/6/2013 3:06:22 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Im curious because so many people on this board hate online for some reason and constantly defend nintendo's laziness and cheapness when it comes to not have online in multiplayer games. They have to understand that real men like myself can't just run down the street and get people together to play online any time I want. Which is why I need online to connect with people as I am a busy man.

If they didn't I wouldn't think twice theres no way I would buy them as personally they would be useless to me without online play

Real men. Lol
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#3TuxityPosted 7/6/2013 3:07:15 PM
I also bought MK64 and Double Dash
#4Starwars4JPosted 7/6/2013 3:07:28 PM
Yes, I would. I'm still a very strong fan of couch-co-op. It's simply more fun than sitting by yourself playing against people hundreds or thousands of miles away who you can't see. And if someone as busy as myself can make time for it, I'm sure someone like you can make time for it.

And people aren't hating on online, but simply trying to explain to people like you that not every game is a fit for online multiplayer. Mario Kart and Smash Bros. are examples where they do fit. It isn't really a hard concept.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 7/6/2013 3:07:34 PM
Murderstorm topic, not even worth it.
#6dancing_cactuarPosted 7/6/2013 3:08:35 PM
Yes
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#7DiscostewSMPosted 7/6/2013 3:08:53 PM
They don't hate online. They just understand that not every game would work well with online. If you weren't so caught up in your trolling and actually read what people thought on the situation instead of substituting your own idea as fact, maybe you'd have recognized that.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#8SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/6/2013 3:09:29 PM
Yes as I can care less about playing online with people that will DC right as they are about to lose.
#9METALINGUS5150Posted 7/6/2013 3:09:55 PM
Wasn't going to buy Mario Kart, not really a fan or racing games. I wouldn't buy Smash Bros if it didn't have online play. Yeah local co op is a must as well, but online multiplayer should be there as well. There is no reason why there shouldn't be both local co op and online multiplayer.
#10random_man9119Posted 7/6/2013 3:11:50 PM
Yes... Because I still think Couch Co-Op/Local Multiplayer... I like playing with people I know... I've had good times with random people online (Have quite a few good online friends from ME3)
---
PSN: Des-Nos | 3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities