I would like there to be a more "realistik" looking ssb game

#11dancing_cactuarPosted 7/8/2013 6:17:15 PM
geneticsftw posted...
greenyoshi46 posted...
squatch22 posted...
So graphics are important... unlike in the other topic where u said they aren't. ..lol

Graphics are important, yes. i even stated that in my other topic

Link.

Deleted.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#12MotiJrPosted 7/8/2013 6:23:47 PM
This guy is a confirmed troll. Poor spelling is proof of that. No, a claim that he is Swedish is not sufficient. Also, if english isn't your first language, why don't you go to a swedish gaming forum? Wouldn't that allow you to troll in your native language, allowing you to troll your native people?
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#13dancing_cactuarPosted 7/8/2013 6:24:51 PM
MotiJr posted...
This guy is a confirmed troll. Poor spelling is proof of that. No, a claim that he is Swedish is not sufficient. Also, if english isn't your first language, why don't you go to a swedish gaming forum? Wouldn't that allow you to troll in your native language, allowing you to troll your native people?

Hey man, I don't like this guy as much as you do, but abrasive gaming forums where trolls can roam around are primarily english, you know.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#14MotiJrPosted 7/8/2013 6:28:40 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
MotiJr posted...

Hey man, I don't like this guy as much as you do, but abrasive gaming forums where trolls can roam around are primarily english, you know.

Really? I thought trolling transcended languages and was universal.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#15greenyoshi46(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:46:48 PM
MotiJr posted...

People speaking swedish in the world are less then 10 million. English forums tend to be more active because of that
---
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)
#16fawfulmark2Posted 7/9/2013 1:07:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xAP5cOLdY

have a nice day.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#17Virus66Posted 7/9/2013 2:46:38 PM
MotiJr posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...
MotiJr posted...

Really? I thought trolling transcended languages and was universal.

It's mostly English speakers that do this nonsense. Probably because many Americans don't have a shred of self-respect or decency.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!