Naruto UNS3 Full Burst coming to PS3+360+PC. No Wii U. Thoughts?

#1Saintman32190Posted 7/7/2013 8:50:25 AM
Old news but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQii9bpe8Fc

I guess another third party game that wont be coming to the Wii U. A shame really imo
#2BuretsuPosted 7/7/2013 8:53:53 AM
My thoughts are "Oh, come on. Do we really need a topic for every single game that's not coming to Wii U?"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Oni_TaedoPosted 7/7/2013 8:55:33 AM
I know this gets said a lot when a game doesn't come to the Wii U, but this time it's actually justified.

THANK YOU, GOD!

No Wii U version means that there's one less demographic that's buying a terrible game that's based off of a terrible Japanese cartoon.

Now, Battle of Z not coming to the Wii U, that's bad. But that's a game meant for last gen consoles, so I'm not too mad at it.

But Naruto skipping the Wii U, is a good thing for Wii U owners.

Mind you, part of me liked Clash of Ninja.
Might be because 2D fighters >>>> 3D fighters (let's face it, 2D games are better in general).
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#4lizard81288Posted 7/7/2013 8:59:40 AM
Confirmed, Wiiu is too weak to handle a Toon Shaded game.

I'll buy it on PC, but I thought the Naruto games solid well on Nintendo consoles. Atleast the CoN games did.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#5LordBowserPosted 7/7/2013 9:00:54 AM
lizard81288 posted...

I'll buy it on PC, but I thought the Naruto games solid well on Nintendo consoles. Atleast the CoN games did.

Yeah, gamecube was too weak to handle toon-shaded games such as Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, too.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6Oni_TaedoPosted 7/7/2013 9:09:04 AM
lizard81288 posted...

They do, actually, most anime-based games do pretty well on Nintendo consoles, actually.

So, it's odd that it's not coming out for the Wii U (and even odder that it's coming out for the PC. I mean, where the hell is the demand for a PC version of a Naruto game? And has Namco ever even released a game for PC?).

With that said, I find it odd that people are willing to buy what is going to be a slight upgrade, with a few new characters (which wouldn't matter, because the entire Naruto cast is as interesting as chewed up rice paper), when most of the Naruto gaming community would laugh and ridicule any other fighting game (and when it comes to Naruto, I use that term very loosely) that does the exact same thing.
---
#7DeathSnipe777Posted 7/7/2013 9:13:49 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
lizard81288 posted...

They do, actually, most anime-based games do pretty well on Nintendo consoles, actually.

So, it's odd that it's not coming out for the Wii U (and even odder that it's coming out for the PC. I mean, where the hell is the demand for a PC version of a Naruto game? And has Namco ever even released a game for PC?).

With that said, I find it odd that people are willing to buy what is going to be a slight upgrade, with a few new characters (which wouldn't matter, because the entire Naruto cast is as interesting as chewed up rice paper), when most of the Naruto gaming community would laugh and ridicule any other fighting game (and when it comes to Naruto, I use that term very loosely) that does the exact same thing.

The additional content is going to be available as DLC for those that already own the vanilla version. If Namco was expecting everybody to re-buy the game for $60 that would be lol.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#8ViperOfDornePosted 7/7/2013 9:19:12 AM
Meh.

I used to be into the manga and the anime. Got disinterested when it was clear there was no end in sight. Wrap it up already damn it! Dude's gonna milk that til there's nothing left.

Anyway, the one Naruto game I bought on 360 when I was into was just ok. Can't even remember the name off the top of my head. I'd say nobody's missing out on anything great by a Naruto game skipping the Wii U.
#9Oni_TaedoPosted 7/7/2013 9:33:52 AM
ViperOfDorne posted...
Meh.

I used to be into the manga and the anime. Got disinterested when it was clear there was no end in sight. Wrap it up already damn it! Dude's gonna milk that til there's nothing left.

Anyway, the one Naruto game I bought on 360 when I was into was just ok. Can't even remember the name off the top of my head. I'd say nobody's missing out on anything great by a Naruto game skipping the Wii U.

The free-roam segments of the 360 games were pretty good. Almost like Shenmue, if Yu Suzuki knew how to make a game.

I'd actually have loved those games if they didn't throw in that terrible combat engine. Seriously, just make a beat-em-up.
Actually, I want those same guys to do a Fist of the North Star game.

FotNS with free-roam gameplay? Yes please.
---
#10Petey_MeanisPosted 7/7/2013 9:33:55 AM
From: Saintman32190 | Posted: 7/7/2013 12:50:25 PM | #001
Thoughts?

LOL.. Naruto.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif