Naruto UNS3 Full Burst coming to PS3+360+PC. No Wii U. Thoughts?

#41chubbychaserPosted 7/7/2013 9:48:03 PM
Buretsu posted...
My thoughts are "Oh, come on. Do we really need a topic for every single game that's not coming to Wii U?"

I agree. Its ******** obvious that so many games are not going to be in Wii U. Ever
Third parties developer are alienating Wii U.
We dont need a new topics for all of them!!!
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#42Oni_TaedoPosted 7/7/2013 10:24:34 PM
spikejeted posted...

The truth is evident. Naruto is still making money. DBZ is not. Get over it bud. Sorry your hero was turned into a little kid and you can't blow him without going to jail.

DBZ doesn't make money?
Care to explain why FUNimation is re-releasing it on Blu-ray, again?

Or if Naruto is such a hot seller, why did they stop airing it?

Why did it not get a big budget movie, with a bunch of cameos from Japanese celebrities?

Or perhaps why it's not getting a new game (Full Burst is an expansion) on what are currently the hottest selling consoles.

Also, Cowboy Bebop was a terrible series in general. Poor writing and characterization. Dub was good, though.

Hellsing was also crap (Alucard is in the same boat as Kenshiro, Dark Schneider, and Guts, in that they seem badass, but then you realize that they have absolutely NO personality, except maybe Guts). Hellsing was when anime was in it's experimental stage in North America. It tried to be like Guyver and other things that lit the Otaku scene on fire, by being dark and gritty, and having terrible dialogue (yes, even by anime standards. Anime, where "You almost became a Jill Sandwich", would have been considered award winning writing).

When a series prides itself on intense action scenes, the characters HAVE to be strong. That's why Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is as good as it is. The characters, even the weak ones, seem stronger than any other character we've seen before them. Hell, Jotaro Kujo could whip all of the DBZ cast with his hands tied behind his back.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#43P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/8/2013 2:56:43 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
lizard81288 posted...
I Haven't played a Naruto game since NCoN2. It is a shame CoN4 never came to America. It is hailed as the best out of the series, including the newer CoN games for the Wii. Granted, I don't know how much it will cost. $30 is all i'm willing to pay for PC games, unless it is simply amazing, like Bioshock infinite.

Too bad One Piece games are SO much better. :P....and the series is better than Bleach and Naruto.

I am also surprised naruto games are still coming over, since Shippuden is no longer airing.

Well, considering that One Piece is pretty much a spiritual successor to Dragon Ball, it's easy to see how it could be a better series (mind you, original DB >> One Piece, if only slightly).

One Piece games have been crap lately.
Either it's one of those god awful Warriors games, or it's Grand Cruise (which was terrible).

Really, Grand Adventure was the only good One Piece game (mostly because it's the best Power Stone game since Power Stone 2).

Romance Dawn looks pretty okay.

You mean Grand Battle was like Powerstone. Unlimited Adventure/Cruise where Action/RPGs and where pretty good for what they were. Another good recent game is Gigant Battle.

Grand Adventure was an expansion to Grand Battle, and contained a better competitive balance, and retained most things from Grand Battle's Japanese version.

Oh, wait. Now I remember. Grand Adventure was what America got with 4kids. It was a butchered up version of Grand Battle 3.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#44BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 2:57:32 PM
Buretsu posted...
My thoughts are "Oh, come on. Do we really need a topic for every single game that's not coming to Wii U?"

---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!
#45SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/8/2013 3:04:48 PM
Buretsu posted...

I'm sure you think you need a topic for every kickstarter game that MAY come to Wii U.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#46nonexistingheroPosted 7/8/2013 3:08:46 PM
ViperOfDorne posted...
Meh.

I used to be into the manga and the anime. Got disinterested when it was clear there was no end in sight. Wrap it up already damn it! Dude's gonna milk that til there's nothing left.

Anyway, the one Naruto game I bought on 360 when I was into was just ok. Can't even remember the name off the top of my head. I'd say nobody's missing out on anything great by a Naruto game skipping the Wii U.

The manga probably won't last that much longer actually. People expect it to end in a year or 2 at best. The current arc probably won't last that much longer and after that... perhaps a short in-between arc and then there's the final arc that should wrap things up. Although I guess Kishi could just be a big troll and make the final fight with Naruto & Sasuke last 2+ years by itself.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#47sarevokmbPosted 7/8/2013 3:14:16 PM
ViperOfDorne posted...
Meh.

I used to be into the manga and the anime. Got disinterested when it was clear there was no end in sight. Wrap it up already damn it! Dude's gonna milk that til there's nothing left.

Anyway, the one Naruto game I bought on 360 when I was into was just ok. Can't even remember the name off the top of my head. I'd say nobody's missing out on anything great by a Naruto game skipping the Wii U.

It is actually wrapping up its final arc right now. I stopped reading a while back too, though. The series was amazing, especially during the Chuunin Exam arc, and the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

I pretty much gave up after everyone who died in the arc where Pain invaded Konoha gets revived, and later, Kabuto revives all of the Akatsuki and most of the old villains from the show. That was just stupid. I'll probably start reading/watching after it ends though.
---
GET YOUR TRIGGER ON! (This is my catch fraise)
#48BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/8/2013 3:25:48 PM
Naruto games are really bad. Anyone saying otherwise shouldnt voice their opinions online anymore.
---
Greatness comes from within
#49BuretsuPosted 7/8/2013 3:28:51 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Naruto games are really bad. Anyone saying otherwise shouldnt voice their opinions online anymore.

I played one of the DS Naruto games, and it seriously felt like I was playing some fan-made Flash game.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#50DTY3Posted 7/8/2013 6:30:23 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...

You havent played the Clash of Ninja series on GC/Wii
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.