Why doesn't Nintendo make interactive movies like everyone else?

#131BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 2:35:21 PM
ND states the game should take 12 - 16 hours. They said gameplay, so I'm going under the assumption that they weren't including cut scenes.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-spans-12-16-hours-6405488

So 16% to 20% of the time, the controller will be out of your hands.
---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!
#132BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 2:37:12 PM
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...

Where did I say it causes physical discomfort? Your reading comprehension is blowing my mind right now.

All I did was point out an observation, which was how sad it was for a TC to bump their dead topic. You then called me out for not stopping you (why'd you leave that quote out of this message anyways?).

Does everyone on Gamefaqs physically restrain Topic Bumpers too?

You were b****ing that I bumped a poll topic that didn't have new posts for 2 hours. And then went on to gather about 300 more votes from the time I bumped it.

Where do you get the balls to complain that someone bumps a topic? No matter how it's done, the intention is to get it to the top so more people could vote. DURRRRRRRRRRR.

Sue me if it bothers you that much.

I wasn't complaining, I was just calling you pathetic. Kind of like the way you're acting right now.

Also, where did I say you were causing me physical discomfort?
---
#133sonic777Posted 7/8/2013 2:38:24 PM
Bloodychess posted...

I wasn't complaining, I was just calling you pathetic. Kind of like the way you're acting right now.

Calling someone pathetic is a complaint against that person.

And the way you act, it sure sounds like my bumping a topic is causing you discomfort.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#134art_of_the_killPosted 7/8/2013 2:41:38 PM
mini_blight posted...
lol @ you calling me a fanboy and claiming I make Nintendo fans look bad.

Dude, you're the epitome of the Nintendo fanboy.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#135BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 2:45:56 PM
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...

Calling someone pathetic is a complaint against that person.

And the way you act, it sure sounds like my bumping a topic is causing you discomfort.

I felt physical discomfort because you bumped your own thread? Do you think about what you've typed before you click post?

And again, I was just posting an observation, a thought in my head. I'm sorry the critical nature of my post has got you this upset.
---
#136sonic777Posted 7/8/2013 2:49:44 PM
Bloodychess posted...

I felt physical discomfort because you bumped your own thread? Do you think about what you've typed before you click post?

And again, I was just posting an observation, a thought in my head. I'm sorry the critical nature of my post has got you this upset.

Oh, look, the old "You're mad" response. If you say so, it's true, right?

Then you are in physical discomfort. I know you are, because I said so.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#137BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 2:55:18 PM(edited)
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...

Just my opinion, but usual people are a little frazzled on the internet when they feel the need to type in all caps, say "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", and tell me to sue them. But hey, maybe your different.

EDIT: Oh! And cussing, can't forget the cussing.
---
#138sonic777Posted 7/8/2013 3:00:04 PM
Bloodychess posted...
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...

Just my opinion, but usual people are a little frazzled on the internet when they feel the need to type in all caps, say "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", and tell me to sue them. But hey, maybe your different.

Telling someone they're b****ing (you were) when they're b****ing about something (you were) is not cussing.

Also, people who are experiencing physical discomfort usually cannot use the correct form of "you're." But hey, maybe you're different.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#139BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 3:03:45 PM
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...
sonic777 posted...
Bloodychess posted...

Telling someone they're b****ing (you were) when they're b****ing about something (you were) is not cussing.

Also, people who are experiencing physical discomfort usually cannot use the correct form of "you're." But hey, maybe you're different.

Being a grammar Nazi also seems to be a trend of people who are upset. Using the exact same phrase another person used in a previous post in a mocking way, also a sign that someone may be a tad bit upset.
---
#140BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 3:04:08 PM
Poor Sonic, you can dish it, but you can't handle it.
---