Take a step back, and look at this objectively.

#1Go2ChurchPosted 7/7/2013 8:41:18 PM
For all intents and purposes, the Wii U is "launching" this Holiday. Let's see what we have available:

I don't need to write you a list. We see it all over the place on the board. Lots of high quality titles will be available, and a strong spring lineup.

Now lets take a look at announced launch titles for PS4/XB1

PS4/Xbox One (+ = XB1, * = PS4 Exclusive)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
DC Universe Online
Diablo 3
DriveClub*
FIFA 14
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall*
Knack*
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Skylanders: Swap Force
Warframe
Watch Dogs
Killer Instict+
LocoCycle+
Kinect Sports+
Ryse+
Forza 5+

With the exception of a few games, not really much to sneeze at. Hell, half of these are on the Wii U.The most notable of the launch window titles are Destiny, Infamous 3, and potentially Titanfall. But who are we to judge, Wii U was there last year, right? Well it's not anymore, there's a relatively solid library of games when Christmas comes around. The sales will be fine, and the console is going to succeed.

The console can hang with the PS4/XB1 graphically (granted it is slightly under the specs, it should be able to handle about 80% of what these can do), so there are no sizable qualms there. And, lets be honest, graphics don't make the game, and where we are now graphically is about as good as it will get without having to pay very fine attention to detail to notice change.

TLDR? Believe in something.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#2Tsutarja495Posted 7/7/2013 8:43:20 PM
I was with you until the bit about the Wii U keeping up with the other systems in specs. Come on, don't be delusional, it's a huge gap just like the Wii to the HD Twins.
#3plasticman13Posted 7/7/2013 8:44:44 PM
You're grasping at straws. The WiiU won't see any success until it's at least $150. Otherwise, the WiiU is about to get smoked in its "launch".
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#4YamiYugi4400Posted 7/7/2013 8:45:02 PM
Go2Church posted...
For all intents and purposes, the Wii U is "launching" this Holiday. Let's see what we have available:

I don't need to write you a list. We see it all over the place on the board. Lots of high quality titles will be available, and a strong spring lineup.

Battlefield 4
DC Universe Online
Diablo 3
DriveClub*
FIFA 14
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall*
Knack*
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Warframe
Watch Dogs
Killer Instict+
LocoCycle+
Kinect Sports+
Ryse+
Forza 5+

With the exception of a few games, not really much to sneeze at. Hell, half of these are on the Wii U.The most notable of the launch window titles are Destiny, Infamous 3, and potentially Titanfall. But who are we to judge, Wii U was there last year, right? Well it's not anymore, there's a relatively solid library of games when Christmas comes around. The sales will be fine, and the console is going to succeed.

The console can hang with the PS4/XB1 graphically (granted it is slightly under the specs, it should be able to handle about 80% of what these can do), so there are no sizable qualms there. And, lets be honest, graphics don't make the game, and where we are now graphically is about as good as it will get without having to pay very fine attention to detail to notice change.

wii u launched almost a year ago
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#5Go2Church(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 8:47:42 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
I was with you until the bit about the Wii U keeping up with the other systems in specs. Come on, don't be delusional, it's a huge gap just like the Wii to the HD Twins.

You're right, I'm probably wrong about that. However, we won't really know how big of a separation it is until all three systems are in a groove.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#6BuretsuPosted 7/7/2013 8:48:37 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...

No, it's not. It's a much smaller gap than that.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7Go2Church(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 8:48:51 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Go2Church posted...

Battlefield 4
DC Universe Online
Diablo 3
DriveClub*
FIFA 14
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall*
Knack*
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Warframe
Watch Dogs
Killer Instict+
LocoCycle+
Kinect Sports+
Ryse+
Forza 5+

wii u launched almost a year ago

"For all intents and purposes".
---
#8Golden MavenPosted 7/7/2013 8:48:58 PM
Go2Church posted...
granted it is slightly under the specs

Go2Church posted...
Believe in my BS.

fixed
#9vazurahanPosted 7/7/2013 8:54:22 PM
I didn't get the Wii U for multiplatform games since objectively they run inferior anyway because of the specs.

1GB RAM vs 5GB GDDR5.

Only games that are still being made for PS3/XBOX 360 will run on it.
PS4 and XBOX ONE next-gen only games won't be able to run in it.

I got it for exclusives and wish that they would start making HD Collection of Wii and Gamecube games.
#10plasticman13Posted 7/7/2013 8:55:22 PM
vazurahan posted...
I didn't get the Wii U for multiplatform games since objectively they run inferior anyway because of the specs.

1GB RAM vs 5GB GDDR5.

Only games that are still being made for PS3/XBOX 360 will run on it.
PS4 and XBOX ONE next-gen only games won't be able to run in it.

I got it for exclusives and wish that they would start making HD Collection of Wii and Gamecube games.

8GB GDDR5 actually.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5