Take a step back, and look at this objectively.

#41AhnoldDoodPosted 7/7/2013 8:28:25 PM(edited)
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
I was with you until the bit about the Wii U keeping up with the other systems in specs. Come on, don't be delusional, it's a huge gap just like the Wii to the HD Twins.

I agree. Its totally delusional to think Wii U is in the same league as PS4 or XBOX1.
If Wii U is in any league, it wil be with PS3 and Xbox 360.

Its hilarious to see people act like that the PS4 & XO are soooo ahead, when there's absolutely no evidence.

plasticman's mad, lol.
#42Go2Church(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 8:27:46 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
I was with you until the bit about the Wii U keeping up with the other systems in specs. Come on, don't be delusional, it's a huge gap just like the Wii to the HD Twins.

I agree. Its totally delusional to think Wii U is in the same league as PS4 or XBOX1.

Its hilarious to see people act like that the PS4 & XO are soooo ahead, when there's absolutely no evidence.

The thing is, we won't really know until a bit down the road.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#43AhnoldDoodPosted 7/7/2013 8:30:46 PM
Go2Church posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

That's then, this is now. There's nothing shown that says or feels like the PS4 or XO (and especially the XO) are sooo much better than the Wii U or even the PS3/360.
#44plasticman13Posted 7/7/2013 8:34:22 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Go2Church posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

That's then, this is now. There's nothing shown that says or feels like the PS4 or XO (and especially the XO) are sooo much better than the Wii U or even the PS3/360.

And there is nothing shown that says or feels like the WiiU is ahead of the PS3, either.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#45darkjedilinkPosted 7/7/2013 8:34:43 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Go2Church posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

Everything shown on the PS4 has been 720p or 30fps.

Nothing's been shown on XBone.

Yet we're supposed to believe that these two systems are a full generational leap ahead of the Wii U.

Seems legit.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#46GodofLazinessPosted 7/7/2013 8:51:29 PM
A good topic immediately ruined by Trolls. Just another day in GameFaqs. TC only a few rational people would look at things objectively but unfortunately there's so much bias that you can literally cut it with a knife.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#47blegit97Posted 7/7/2013 8:54:00 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

plasticman's mad, lol.
Well there is the 8gb of RAM that developers are going to have fun with. If you don't think that lack of RAM is a problem, look at the PS3 version of Skyrim. Also, the FFXV trailer looked like it would strain the WiiU gpu and completely fry the WiiU cpu and the game was originally developed for PS3. Just wait a couple of years when game engines are built from the ground up to use every drop of power that the new systems have to offer.
#48sonic777Posted 7/7/2013 9:02:11 PM
"Take a step back, and look at this objectively."

Go2Church posted...
For all intents and purposes, the Wii U is "launching" this Holiday. Let's see what we have available:

Objectively, your logic is wrong.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#49ShankspearePosted 7/7/2013 9:11:13 PM
I for one do not think those consoles will sell well from a launch to about a year later. A lot of the heavy hitters are not only mulitplats, they are on PS3 and Xbox. OR they are releasing next year, sometime. (Save for Forza) So there really isn't going to be much in the way exclusive experiences, just like the Wii U. It launched with 3 exclusives and for the next 8 months......nothing.

I know a lot of people will disagree but that is my 2 cents. It will be interesting to see how this holiday season plays out.
#50blegit97Posted 7/7/2013 9:12:04 PM
darkjedilink posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Go2Church posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
chubbychaser posted...

Everything shown on the PS4 has been 720p or 30fps.

Nothing's been shown on XBone.

Yet we're supposed to believe that these two systems are a full generational leap ahead of the Wii U.

Seems legit.
You could look at system specs. That will tell you a lot about what a console is capable of.