Unanounced third party games coming for WiiU

#1mlahodikPosted 7/8/2013 6:30:04 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/08/wii-u-multiple-unannounced-third-party-titles-inbound-says-iwata/

I hope this rolls out quickly.
---
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Bryon25Posted 7/8/2013 6:33:30 AM
I hope one of them is kingdom hearts 3.
---
Please support kingdom hearts 3 coming to Wii U by signing this petition - http://tinyurl.com/lxkhlsl
#3zerooo0Posted 7/8/2013 6:35:37 AM
Iwata, you know what would be a great way to show 3rs party support....get CDPR to port over The Witcher 3, or make Disney make EA to make DICE port over Starwars Battlefront on the Wii U then I would be perfectly set in buying a Wii U.

But, good for Nintendo on having 3rd party support in the closet. Now we just need for them to be announced.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#4tizzywilkillyouPosted 7/8/2013 6:36:11 AM
CoD Ghosts is one I figure. Wonder what else. Surely not a whole lot for 2013 at this point.
#5Companion_Cube_Posted 7/8/2013 6:39:02 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Iwata, you know what would be a great way to show 3rs party support....get CDPR to port over The Witcher 3, or make Disney make EA to make DICE port over Starwars Battlefront on the Wii U then I would be perfectly set in buying a Wii U.

But, good for Nintendo on having 3rd party support in the closet. Now we just need for them to be announced.

Battlefront started development not even three months ago, so we don't know how demanding it is technically, and there is no way Witcher 3 will make it to Wii U.
#6zerooo0Posted 7/8/2013 6:40:47 AM
Companion_Cube_ posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Battlefront started development not even three months ago, so we don't know how demanding it is technically, and there is no way Witcher 3 will make it to Wii U.

I know Battlefront really just entered development lol.

Also a man can dream...Maybe do what MS did with The Witcher 2 port.Stop trying to kill my dreams:(
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#7DDP886Posted 7/8/2013 7:18:45 AM
Wait, isn't Iwata the same one who said online gaming is a fad? Now he has a "plan" to lure third party developers back? Lol ok
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#8thanthenPosted 7/8/2013 8:06:27 AM
I don't care about third party ports, I'll play those on ps3/4.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#9darkjedilinkPosted 7/8/2013 10:40:40 AM
Companion_Cube_ posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Battlefront 3 is using Frostbite 2, an engine we already know the Wii U is fully capable of handling without issue.

That means that the only thing to worry about is the Wii U version rendering in 720p with AA versus the PS4 running in 1080p without AA.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#10zaakroPosted 7/8/2013 10:43:52 AM
DDP886 posted...
Wait, isn't Iwata the same one who said online gaming is a fad? Now he has a "plan" to lure third party developers back? Lol ok

No, he is not.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun