Wii U Pro controller, poor build quality

#11tizzywilkillyouPosted 7/8/2013 8:14:13 AM
GoombaX posted...
picano posted...
If not a troll... I'd be somewhat wary of:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203979

yea i got a wii pro controller knock off once, but hell it was only 2 bucks.

The bottom one appears to be the fake. But yeah, that'll fool a lot of people.

Wii remote knockoffs are a plague on ebay/amazon and have been for years.
#12jsb0714Posted 7/8/2013 8:17:19 AM
You may not like the Wii U's specs, TC, but don't give us this **** about "inferior quality".
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#13TheGreatUnownPosted 7/8/2013 8:17:20 AM
Funny you should bring up MadCatz, because I have one of their GC controllers and the control stick has a mind of its own.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#14GoombaXPosted 7/8/2013 8:18:31 AM
TheGreatUnown posted...
Funny you should bring up MadCatz, because I have one of their GC controllers and the control stick has a mind of its own.

madcatz can only make good mem cards and decent fight sticks it seems.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection
#15Rasputin77Posted 7/8/2013 8:22:38 AM
Jesus, TC, what are you doing? Using the word "poor" in the topic title!?... you should have already taken a picture of yourself with the controller, the receipt, and a piece of paper with your username written on it. The predictability of this boards' doubt knows no ends, and if you're criticizing you go straight to the top of the list.

Remember - this is a generation that actually believes public message boards should be nothing BUT handholding, sunshowers, rainbows, happy talk, and sweet, delicious praise... although none of them would ever admit that. ;)

HayashiTakara posted...
*troll detector going off* /ignore, man can a list get full?

Yes, it will fill up. As soon as another user actually cares about your list, you will no longer be able to add names to it. It's a special feature they included with this new version of GameFAQs.

So... does anyone care about it? Try adding me to it - that should tell you. ;)
#16GoombaXPosted 7/8/2013 8:25:42 AM(edited)
Rasputin77 posted...
Jesus, TC, what are you doing? Using the word "poor" in the topic title!?... you should have already taken a picture of yourself with the controller, the receipt, and a piece of paper with your username written on it. The predictability of this boards' doubt knows no ends, and if you're criticizing you go straight to the top of the list.

Remember - this is a generation that actually believes public message boards should be nothing BUT handholding, sunshowers, rainbows, happy talk, and sweet, delicious praise... although none of them would ever admit that. ;)

HayashiTakara posted...
*troll detector going off* /ignore, man can a list get full?

Yes, it will fill up. As soon as another user actually cares about your list, you will no longer be able to add names to it. It's a special feature they included with this new version of GameFAQs.

So... does anyone care about it? Try adding me to it - that should tell you. ;)

Whats up rasberry. I have never seen someone quite as butthurt as you when trolls get called out. Of course this guy may not be trolling and just may have gotten a knock off. We shall see once he returns to this topic.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection
#17LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/8/2013 8:28:40 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

People call statements like these "sweeping generalizations". You know, a criticism you constantly antagonize others with here. Continue being a hypocrite.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#18SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/8/2013 8:36:27 AM
picano posted...
If not a troll... I'd be somewhat wary of:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203979

I've gotten bootleg Micro SD cards off amazon before(sold by amazon) that failed while copying the data 1st time. I've been VERY hesitant when I order stuff off them since. Like when I ordered a xbox 360 controller for my PC I almost ordered one it looked real by a 3rd party seller that was $5 cheaper, but a few of the reviews said it was a fake, and there were a pile of it failed within 2 month reviews buried underneath the top 5 reviews saying it was great.
#19KenauePosted 7/8/2013 8:37:40 AM
*plays Black Ops on pro-controller*

Huh....It's easily the best controller I've ever used.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#20ZimbabweBobPosted 7/8/2013 8:38:28 AM(edited)
Nintendo and poor build quality don't even belong in the same sentence. It must be a slow news day for TC to make up something so unbelievable.
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob