EA's Peter Moore calls the Wii U a disappointment out of the sync

#1ManjiMidouPosted 7/8/2013 10:08:55 AM
with the future of EA.

http://n4g.com/news/1306380/eas-peter-moore-calls-the-wii-u-a-disappointment-out-of-sync-with-the-future-of-ea

O_O
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#2DrumguyPosted 7/8/2013 10:10:23 AM
B-b-b-b-but - XBox One.... it's every gamer's dream console, right??? right???
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/8/2013 10:10:34 AM
This is good, because the future of EA is to crash and burn.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4BloodychessPosted 7/8/2013 10:10:36 AM
EA's still butthurt Nintendo wouldn't adopt origin, eh?
---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!
#5LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/8/2013 10:11:17 AM
Ah, so deflecting on the Vita board wasn't enough. You had to bring your tears straight here and make a topic.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#6iKhanicPosted 7/8/2013 10:11:26 AM
Yeah now it makes sense why EA and Nintendo are at odds. Nintendo sees the future of gaming in immersion with enhanced controls. EA sees the future of gaming in online.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#7HayashiTakaraPosted 7/8/2013 10:16:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8nickvd8Posted 7/8/2013 10:20:21 AM
HayashiTakara posted...
Why is everyone even listening to EA anymore? Everyone knows they have a finger or two in M$ a$$.

Which is a good thing! They can fail together and we'll kill off two birds with one stone. I could do without both of them in today's gaming industry.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#9Saintman32190Posted 7/8/2013 10:22:52 AM
Agreed. Wii U is a disaster.
#10iKhanicPosted 7/8/2013 10:23:04 AM
nickvd8 posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Why is everyone even listening to EA anymore? Everyone knows they have a finger or two in M$ a$$.

Which is a good thing! They can fail together and we'll kill off two birds with one stone. I could do without both of them in today's gaming industry.

But unlike Microsoft, EA actually makes some good products. I'm still awaiting the next MVP Baseball, and they also own PopCap, and by extension Plants Vs. Zombies.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board