It is a good thing that EA thinks the Wii U is out of sync with their plans

#1CasualGamersPosted 7/8/2013 9:21:43 AM
Considering how EA is a money hungry company that is looking to nickel and dime every cent out of the consumer, I am glad that Nintendo doesn't fit into their future online plan. It means Nintendo is doing something right if their plans do not match up with the worst company in America.
#2Companion_Cube_Posted 7/8/2013 9:23:16 AM
It's not good for the console. They need as many great third party games as they can get. Don't get me wrong. I hate EA. However, they make a lot of great games.
#3TheGreatUnownPosted 7/8/2013 9:23:19 AM
Unfortunately, this means no NFS or Battlefront.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#4CyricsServantPosted 7/8/2013 9:23:49 AM
Companion_Cube_ posted...
It's not good for the console. They need as many great third party games as they can get. Don't get me wrong. I hate EA. However, they make a lot of great games.
#5ManjiMidouPosted 7/8/2013 9:23:59 AM
lTT Any Game company that doesn't want anything to do with the Wii U is horrible and the Wii U is better off without them.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#6PigfartsPosted 7/8/2013 9:24:36 AM
Say what you want, but are you telling me that there is not one game that EA ever published or produced that you like?

Its never good when a developer/publisher has no plans for you system despite what you think.

Look at Capcom they are just as money hungry as EA, maybe even more so buy selling normal, arcade, ultimate, double ultimate versions of their games, one disk DLC, and expansions as retail games. But I will not denie that they are one of the greatest developers who brought games like street fighter and resident evil and megaman.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#7ManjiMidouPosted 7/8/2013 9:26:05 AM
Pigfarts posted...
Say what you want, but are you telling me that there is not one game that EA ever published or produced that you like?

Its never good when a developer/publisher has no plans for you system despite what you think.

Look at Capcom they are just as money hungry as EA, maybe even more so buy selling normal, arcade, ultimate, double ultimate versions of their games, one disk DLC, and expansions as retail games. But I will not denie that they are one of the greatest developers who brought games like street fighter and resident evil and megaman.

Capcom isn't horrible, they support the wii u.= mindset of Wii U owners.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#8PigfartsPosted 7/8/2013 9:27:48 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
Pigfarts posted...

I know, I mainly come to the Wii U board for the fanboy delusional responses. They are priceless.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#9TheGreatUnownPosted 7/8/2013 9:34:01 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Don't they only have one Wii U game?
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#10BuretsuPosted 7/8/2013 9:35:20 AM
Pigfarts posted...
I know, I mainly come to the Wii U board for the fanboy delusional responses. They are priceless.

Hahaha, yeah, those hypothetical fanboy delusional responses are great. Like how you win every single argument you hold with yourself.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit